Reviews for Behind the rainbow
divergent is da bomb chapter 16 . 8/1/2015
oh my god! this story is so sad! i applaud you for being the second ever writer to make me cry for over 30 minutes straight! excellent job on the story though, it made me feel like i just couldnt stop reading :)
TheVampireTaco chapter 21 . 6/24/2015
Just bloodly well had to make every one cry didn't you!
christine.kagak chapter 21 . 3/9/2015
I have never cried so much reading a fic. Great job on a story that has the ability to pull out such strong emotions from readers!
Guest chapter 21 . 3/2/2015
Jesus Christ. I don't...I'm speechless. Normally, I can't stand when character are killed off, but you did this beautifully. I just...Bravo.
Lw117149 chapter 21 . 3/3/2015
so sad but beautifully done well done :)
Pheobe Arocis chapter 1 . 1/23/2015
Wow. This story was a real tear-jerker. It was really well written though.
Gracealma chapter 21 . 9/16/2014
Sad yet sweet story about Harry. Thank you.
Guest chapter 21 . 8/28/2014
Omg I loved it it made me cry it was so beautiful thank you for writing it as it truly was amazing well done

POTCmistypottertemple
POTC misty potter temple chapter 21 . 8/28/2014
Omg this was so beautiful it was truly amazing I loved it and that harry wasn't cured I mean it's not good he died but it was nice that in this story you understood that he couldn't be cured he had little to live which I really liked
BrookGuitar chapter 21 . 8/2/2014
I think it is fantastic that you didn't magically cure Harry. I have a chronic illness where minimal treatment is available, never mind a cure. In too many stories people with illnesses are cured.
greenwings33 chapter 21 . 7/5/2014
:D
:')
This was amazing!
leylinjan chapter 21 . 5/24/2014
:'-)

so beautiful - and so so sad )

thank you for letting me read this!
leylinjan chapter 14 . 5/24/2014
I was looking for this fic for such a long time... I had read it already a long time ago, but couldn't find it again. Now I can't stop crying... but I love the story.
Veronica McClure chapter 13 . 3/2/2014
Just a note, Leukemia is usually better treatable with bone marrow transplants.
Guest chapter 4 . 1/18/2014
Its the second time I read your fanfiction and I still love it ! Its very sad at the end but you wrote it beautifuly :-)
499 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »