Reviews for Behind the rainbow
Cho-No-Iro chapter 21 . 1/9/2014
You just made my day, dear writer! Even though I am sitting in bed (3:15 in the morning...) I am bawling my eyes out because of the sadness and love in the story... :') The feels you share with the people who will, and have read this story...
BrizzyBabber chapter 21 . 1/8/2014
:') Im still crying *:) great story! Im going to read the next one now *:)
Absolutely beautiful *:)
Blissa chapter 21 . 12/12/2013
Well, I absolutely loved this story, and I'm sure it is one I will read again and again, even if it did make me cry. *waaaah*
Marionette Ame chapter 21 . 12/10/2013
I have to say that this was a great story and that whoever didn't cry once in the whole thing is a cruel heartless monster.

Peacea Outae Hopeia Youa Liveiea
eclair126 chapter 21 . 11/23/2013
This was brilliant! You actually had me crying. Seeing as someone I considered a little sister died of leukemia just last year I really needed this to see that she is a better place. Thank you.
lilmisadiva chapter 11 . 11/15/2013
so rude to do that in hospital setting I dont why they would assume
Rising Phoenix-82 chapter 21 . 10/23/2013
I cried at the end of this tale...
firebolthallow1572 chapter 21 . 9/7/2013
Wonderful but sad story.
Griffin Raven chapter 15 . 8/24/2013
Hmm...if Voldemort was resurrected with the aid of Harry's blood and he had been suffering from leukemia since he was diagnosed when he was 9 years old and received muggle treatment. Does that mean Voldemort AKA Tom Riddle might also get the cancer or not?
Guest chapter 21 . 8/20/2013
you made me cry! great story.
BunnyBear27 chapter 21 . 8/13/2013
OMG! I have been crying for the past ten chapters. I really hoped you were going to save him. But I liked the ending. Except for the dying part.

Thank you for writing this. Ever since I started reading this I have not been able to stop.

LOVED IT! XD! Totally Awesome!
BeLlIxiEs chapter 21 . 8/11/2013
This was beautiful thank you
Lifespire chapter 2 . 7/24/2013
I love this fic, I love it when Harry gets along well with Petunia, because it just doesn't make sense otherwise.
GBTtown chapter 21 . 7/17/2013
Nice story just filled with tooth decaying syrupy goodness.
GBTtown chapter 9 . 7/17/2013
Wellllll, the chapter was rocking along pretty good, right up until the closing statement by Petunia. I am sorry but, there is little chance that a mother and wife (ex-wife) would so blithely write off the son she brought into the world and the man she was once married to. Especially under the circumstances of their deaths.
499 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »