Reviews for Zonked
Guest chapter 1 . 8/14/2014
Laughed so hard I dropped my tablet XD
ShahzysAngelette chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
Oh my god. That had to be one of the most random and hilarious one shots I've read. So wrong, but so funny!
kokoronagomu chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
oh that was funny! i had never seen the episode so i had to watch it too DD

for some reason i thought you had written 'rurouni kenshin' fics too -i was wrong. if you had never seen it, it's a great series -please remove spaces:

manga -

thespectrum manga_scans/rurouni_kenshin/

anime -

animeseason rurouni-kenshin-episode-1/

it is always a pleasure to find such a gem -it's my sole reason for combing the 'iy' and 'rk' archives.

delighted,

ginny

kokoronagomu. deviantart. com

ټ
Alysia Of The Pen chapter 1 . 5/29/2008
Holy fuck man. That's weird, funny, creepy and funny again. :) Faved
J Luc Pitard chapter 1 . 9/10/2007
I like the "taste of his own medicine" for Miroku although he seems to have an immunity to it. The other boys at least appreciated getting rescued. Nice work.
Reaching You chapter 1 . 9/7/2007
I KNEW this story sounded familiar. And once again...it made me LAugh! Futurama is awesome, no ooffense but the story for inuyasha IS kinda weird, but it's alos very funny! And besides, this story isn't connected ot ur othersotires is it? It's just for laughs? If u see my stories, they're all connected. I'm making my own ending...there is an ending in the manga isn't there? Anyway, this was really long but wutev. Byes.
c00kiemon chapter 1 . 8/5/2007
Haha! That was really funny to read, even though it was a rip-off. 'Twas a funny rip-off.
youkai chick supreme chapter 1 . 4/13/2007
my favorite episode and my favorite anime combined... so fucking funny! i
Phoenix-Talon chapter 1 . 3/15/2007
This was freaking hilarious. I loved it. Favorite lines:

"And Minnie from accounting." EK! LMAO

"I hate you and I hope you die."

"It's okay, man. I've always known."

LMAO!

That was hilarious. Going in my favorites.
YesterdayFeelings chapter 1 . 1/1/2007
I love that episode of Futurama! hahahaha... heh, that was so funny! Poor Miroku! hahaha, I loved Hojo's "Can't we just cuddle?". Great work.
Pockets Full chapter 1 . 11/1/2006
This was hilarious. Poor poor Miroku. *snicker*
Nozomi-dono chapter 1 . 8/25/2006
AHAHHAHAHAH THAT WAS SO FUNNY MIROKU WAS HAVING FUN GREAT JOB GOOD STORY
QueenTatooine chapter 1 . 8/8/2006
I'm reviewing again, because I find this absolutely hilarious, I read it frequently. Hopefully no one will force it to come down again.

Good luck with your other projects.

QueenTatooine
duckgirl566 chapter 1 . 7/5/2006
Duckgirl566: That was great, I loved it!

Ducky alte ego: Futurama is awesome!

Duckgirl566: But it switched places with Inuyasha on Adult Swim.

Ducky alter ego: ...Inuyasha is awesome!
roxxy90210 chapter 1 . 7/4/2006
dear god i think i should come across things things more often! i was laughing my head off while my brother glared at the back of my head! it was great! funny funny! i now must go browse other inuyasha/futurama fics! away i go! -mseryel2