Reviews for The Stamp Of Gold
LovelyLadyMindings chapter 44 . 6/28
This was a really nice and light read!

I actually enjoyed the way you wrote it, having the narrator address the reader from time to time. It was interesting and pretty funny sometimes LOL. That said, I do wish the formatting was cleaner when it came to narrations. You tended to switch between Kagome's POV, Inuyasha's POV, Elemental Clingy POV, and author POV pretty often and there wasn't always a sign (i.e. italics or underline) that denoted the switch. So it was kinda confusing at first to be reading someone's POV and then realizing the POV switched.

And the finale was kinda anti-climatic LOL. But it was still ok and enjoyable to read.

And I found the end to be really nice, with the salesman being the 'Shikon jewel' and having Kikyo go crazy/not crazy (?) in the battle.

Super amusing to read! Nice job!
Amara chapter 5 . 6/15/2013
Been a pleasure reading this story
Lizzie-san'sLife chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
I read the first chapter of The Stamp of Gold. And it. Was. AWESOME. If only we could bottle such awesomeness, we could make millions.

Spectacular job!
Poisonmind chapter 44 . 12/16/2011
Pwale ... you are awesome... completely and utterly insane ,.. but totally awesome! Loved the story!
silverstars74 chapter 10 . 6/12/2011
OMG! You mentioned the Unseelie and Seelie Courts! You read War For the Oaks, yeah? XDDD
Kaori Koriryu chapter 44 . 5/16/2011
The Shikon no Tama was a DUDE? I'll say, you, my friend, have a very, VERY active imagination.
Pwale chapter 22 . 12/17/2010
To: Pwale from the Past

From: Pwale of the present

To be read by: Pwale of the future

Pwale, what are you talking about? Whose coat? I don't get it...I don't remember this...

...

...a mystery...
parisadaja chapter 44 . 3/12/2010
oh!i luv it!that was good and funny and the Shikon no Tama, Shippo, and Kikyo were my fave characters.

Shikon-crazy and random

Kikyo-crazy,funny,random

Shippo-just too cute!
Honavi aka Mammaws Angel Baby chapter 44 . 10/19/2009
well that was definitely an interesting story. it was very funny too!:) it was cool to find a story thats not a cliche' that everyone has done alot. i really enjoyed reading it!
Diimples chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
i like this story so far! :)
inuyashacrazy-12 chapter 44 . 7/14/2009
THAT was interesting so did kag and inu marry and have genji?
Elise chapter 2 . 6/19/2009
the first chapter i didn't get story (what i mean is i really don't understand the story).
manic pixie mary sue chapter 44 . 3/23/2009
Freakin' hilarious. That's all I have to say. xDD
Brown-Eyed Brunnete chapter 28 . 3/2/2009
“Are your ears burning?” Kagome asked him.

“Yes.” Inuyasha said. “Yes they are.”

so, um, quick question:

What in the world does burning ears signify?

'cuz i really do not understand it. at all.

read on, fair maiden, read on!
Brown-Eyed Brunnete chapter 21 . 3/2/2009
this story is so random.

i love it.