Reviews for Horse
Lina03 chapter 3 . 8/25/2015
very nice...thanks for sharing )
mkoepp63026 chapter 21 . 3/22/2015
Wow what a ride! Great story!
sheppardlover928 chapter 21 . 5/28/2013
Great story ! Whump all around..for almost everyone! Glad Pope is dead..only wished the Wraith had fed on him til he was a dried husk!, would've served him right!
SGAmvmm chapter 21 . 4/2/2012
Thank you for this story.. I love it.. )..
ladygris chapter 21 . 11/4/2011
Oh, my goodness! What an adventure! Mystery, suspense, whump for almost everyone!

Lovely, lovely work. Definitely one for the favorites list. ;)
studio62 chapter 21 . 10/12/2009
Whew, I just had a thoroughly enjoyable re-read of this wonderful story! I've been searching for it forever and finally found it again, thank goodness.

I really loved all the suspenseful cliffhangers, your great at picking those out. The whole mystery aspect and who-dun-it investigation was great! You really had all the characters, well, in character and I loved your insight into Rodney's internal struggle. And of course I loved the whump factor, great job on that.

Fnatastic job on everything! Such a treat to be able to come back and read again, thanks so much for sharing your talent!
ferryboat George chapter 21 . 5/7/2008
Wonderful story. I've been waiting a long time to read this one. I started it then realized it mentioned The Hive, and as I was rewatching Atlantis from the beginning I wanted to rewatch that ep before I read this story. Finally watched it this morning and I wasn't disappointed by the story. You really worked over almost everyone in this one, except Teyla :P
Space1Traveler chapter 21 . 4/20/2008
I only read SGA and I have read all of your stories. I'm so glad that I saved this one for last. Great story. Lots of people got a good whumping, several times, even Ronon, which is unusual.

The excitement! The horror! The suspense! The humor! The snark! The good times we had thanks to you!

Bye until the next story.
lindajrjt chapter 21 . 2/9/2008
Wow this story had a bit of everything in it; mayhem, angst, adventure, and not to mention plenty of action. I am glad you did finish this story as it was very interesting to read. The plot was very enjoyable and I am glad almost everyone made it through. Killing off a not so main character was easier to deal with than a main character. Of course it was a happy time when Pope and the wraith died. Thank you for writing this story.
aidan chapter 21 . 5/8/2007
boosting the review count :)
ditraveler chapter 21 . 3/20/2007
Great story !
mavzus chapter 21 . 12/26/2006
I really enjoyed this plenty of whump, intrigue and action.
Celestial Pendent chapter 21 . 12/22/2006
That reminds me of Rod and John's conversation while playing golf.
emergencyfan chapter 21 . 6/27/2006
‘Put your toys away before Dad gets home.’

Rolling here!
emergencyfan chapter 20 . 6/27/2006
"The wraith watched it like a cobra fixated on the snake charmer"

Loved that image.

Hope no one tries too hard to save Pope.