Reviews for Introspect
FeelsLikeStormingACastle chapter 3 . 7/17/2013
I've just stumbled upon your story (because I've only recently discovered the amazingness that is Higher Ground) and I have to say, I LOVE IT! I'm glad it's so long. It gives me a lot to look forward to. Most of the stories on here focus just on Scott and/or Shelby and don't really focus any on Juliette. She was always my favourite, being that I could relate to her problems the most. So it's nice to have a decent and well written story that actually includes her. Great job so far! I can't wait to get to finish all the chapters :)
CrimsonJoy chapter 38 . 5/29/2013
This is by far the the best HG fic I have ever read. I meant for me to read through something so long is amazing in itself, but you had the characters perfectly in character, and your twists got me every time. I was on the edge of my seat wondering what would happen next. Devistated you didn't finish it, but I'm still glad to have the chance to read, thanks you for posting :)
Danielle chapter 3 . 5/25/2011
Excellent story so far! You nailed the different voices.
Linoria chapter 38 . 5/24/2009
Hey!

Just finished reading, and I love it!

I'd LOVE to see more chapters!)
Wicked Misty chapter 38 . 4/16/2008
Wow...I love your story! Please update again soon :)
PhoenixFeatherQueens chapter 38 . 4/12/2008
i like this story a lot. please post more soon.

;)
Ghostwriter chapter 38 . 3/22/2008
Wow. Great job. Catch ya on the flip side.
tfthsdththesjhe565734767ryjdyj chapter 38 . 3/21/2008
emch, it's not about how you'd like the fic to end. You're not the one spending time writing the story.

I personally, love this story and this chapter. Finally, Shelby and Jules aren't playing the part of Scott's little doll. You captured the characters, well. I'm guessing Scott has a lot of grovelling to do? Update soon. Please? :0)
Rhanie chapter 38 . 3/20/2008
firstly, finally an update, joking, its worth the wait. i dont know but i really really enjoy this particular chapter, probably because for once we did not see both girls pining for Scott. great job and please update soon.
emch chapter 38 . 3/20/2008
It's been a long time since the last update, but I have to say that it was worth it.

I don't know but I have a soft spot for Scott and Juliet, so her going to Spain, it's not how I would like this fic to end.

Please updete soon.

Bye
may chapter 38 . 3/19/2008
lol.

Wonderful chapter! I'm glad Shelby got tough with him, finally. Maybe he'll learn! Hope to see more soon.
puzzle chapter 37 . 11/8/2007
this is a terrific story. i've read it all in one sitting and i've gone through the gamut of emotions while doing it. you changed my whole opinion on juliette and i'm actually rooting for her and scott to be together now. i hope you continue with it.
emch chapter 37 . 7/16/2007
WOW! Emotional, angsty, hard, but incredible anyway. Please update soon. It's one of my favourite fics.
Molly chapter 37 . 7/10/2007
wonderful chapter! I can't wait to see how Jules deals with living in another country! That sounds SO interesting! Scott's an ass! I'm really hating his character in this story! All he cares about is himself. How could he do that after all Shelby has done for him, and been through with him? He has no heart. He deserves no one.
Silent chapter 37 . 7/10/2007
Wow, didn't see this coming. It was an amazing chap, loved the end. Surprised about the fast update, it was worth the reading and I'm ready for some more. Say, is the next chap going to come as fast as this one?

Great chap, keep up the good work!

Update soon!