Reviews for Chrysalis
MinervaEvenstar chapter 23 . 8/22/2014
This story had a good concept and developed at an exceptional pace without too much or too little detail. The parts I liked most were Draco making Sims of his family, Draco turning Malfoy Manor into an orphanage, and Pansy talking to Draco before she was sent back to Azkaban.
Dearest Destiny chapter 23 . 8/12/2014
Foxy Luzy chapter 23 . 8/12/2014
Jajaja nice ending xD Loved this story (:
Foxy Luzy chapter 13 . 8/11/2014
Lol "the one you conquer the world" XD
That's a nice way to describe civilizations (:
Foxy Luzy chapter 1 . 8/10/2014
Ooh amazing chapter :D I wonder who's going to adopt Draco ;)
N-A-Coma chapter 23 . 5/2/2014
Great story! i loved a de-aged Lucius Malfoy! The best part was when Remus busted his little ass. OMG! so funny. I loved!
Mashkai30 chapter 23 . 2/18/2014
Wonderful story! Thanks for sharing!
Guest chapter 3 . 8/4/2013
Did Harry honestly try to undo Draco's proper table etiquette? Why in the world would anyone do that? Even muggles appreciate proper etiquette especially at the table. This story is officially weird.
Sovereign Violette chapter 23 . 4/4/2013
It was an absolutely fantastic read! Good job :) Please make more HarryxDraco romances 3
ReighHPFiction chapter 23 . 11/10/2012
This was probably one of the better and more unique Harry/Draco fics I've ever read. The idea of de-aging was used very differently than usual, and I was glad to see the slow development of their relationship. Everyone was kept very well in character as well, which is a big petpeeve of mine lol

That being said, I'm kind of disappointed that there's no love scene. This fic is rated M, which usually means there'll be some sort of love scene. After such a brilliantly written romance and the buildup of their desire for one another, it was highly disappointing not to see one. I know the site doesn't allow explicit scenes, but a lot of authors still get away with it, and the scene didn't have to be rated X or anything. Just something sexy to tie it together.

The fic itself is great the way it is, I just think it could've been rated T without any problems. It isn't like there's any coarse language, and there's no blood or gore. So rating it M makes it seem to promise more than you deliver.

Other than that, the store was great. I will definitely bookmark it.
ForeverRainingFire chapter 23 . 10/31/2012
Great story! I really enjoyed it! I thought the ending was especially well done!
Guest chapter 23 . 7/18/2012
I loved the story. It was so cute how they were together.
You wrote very well.
Gothic Lust chapter 23 . 7/17/2012
Lols. That was funny!
LovelyKnight chapter 23 . 6/21/2012
Ha! Famous last words... Silly Lucius.
Lori94 chapter 23 . 5/15/2012
LOL! Love it! I wondered what Lucius would say about Draco's renovations! LOL!