Reviews for The Chat Room
Brightcloud0915 chapter 18 . 2/17
This is great. Please update soon. I'm loving this.
Mistress Freya chapter 18 . 4/29/2014
Not sure if you're planning to Finish this story or not but it would be amazing for you to have the characters pegged and their interactions are believable...I would love to see more of you're writing style and creativity with characters I have come to love
Assasin8 chapter 18 . 2/24/2014
I just love how you have everyone interacting here! It all works so well, and the comedy is just gold! Not to mention the parallels all work out so well... Great job! Even if it HAS been four years since the last update, there's really some great stuff here!
Akayuki Novak chapter 18 . 9/30/2013
Bhahahahahaha! So funny! It's even better now that they've all met! My mom gave me a weird look when I burst out laughing. Thank you for the laughs. Akayuki out!
bluebeere chapter 18 . 5/29/2013
U should continue this. It was getting really interesting...
UnorthodoxDreamer chapter 18 . 5/5/2013
Poor ps2. What did it ever do? It's no wonder yami got bored if such an entertaining thing blew up and burned. I wonder if Yugi will ever let yami play another one? I'd just buy him a cheaper thing. Maybe lock him in Yugis soul room for a few hours. Anywho, this is fantastic! The randomness is pure amazing.
fernando chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
oi yes
darkdranzer chapter 18 . 11/30/2012
Ahhh i want more of thissss and thing were finally happening
Just 2 Dream of You chapter 18 . 6/5/2012
Friggin hilarious. Good job.
FireStorm1991 chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
Okay, so I'm gonna try to play the sympathy card XD I've read this story a couple times, and it's really good. I know it's been a while since you've worked on it, but it would be a really nice gift seeing as my birthday is in July and I'm getting knee surgery the beginning of June. Like I said, sympathy card X3 I hope it works.
Foalen chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
Nice story, though I have to admit when Yugi asked Kurama what hobbies he had I am surprised he didn't pipe up with gardening. He he but this was very cute.
InuRanma12 chapter 18 . 1/5/2012
This is probally one of the best crossovers i've ever read. I seriously love it,I really hope you find the time to update is soon.
angel61991 chapter 18 . 12/8/2011
lol i just wonder what game had yami so annoyed that he felt the need 2 make the PS2 go boom. please update soon.
DragonsFlame17 chapter 18 . 11/5/2011
Ok, first things first: I hate crossovers. Usually they're just plain stupid and nonsensical. That being said, I LOVE this fic XD I don't know how you did it but the awesomeness and amusement of it totally makes up for it being a crossover. This is so hilarious, But not that stupid kind of hilarious. And I love how it's in chat format sometimes and actual story format at others. And the relationships between the fandoms is so entertaining XD

I hope you update it again someday :P

Death101- Fox Version chapter 18 . 10/17/2011
Oh my gosh... that poor playstation! That's it. Yami is not allowed near any video games unless they were created by KC because maybe then they might survive... maybe. Anyways, awesome job! Please update soon! It's amusing how well Joey and Kuwabara get along.