Reviews for Strongest Feeling
prodigale chapter 1 . 2/4/2007
Heh, it took me quite a while to comprehend what the hell is going on. I'm like 0.0 when I read till the end of the fic, and was like, "what's going on?" so I had to reread that little part again, and finally got it. It was very cute, and I liked how you made Syaoran loved chocolate. He had that face that says me-luv-chocolate, anyhow. (grins)
mythril dust chapter 1 . 9/13/2005
Very funny. Although I have seen a fanfic similar before: it was a 100 word oneshot in Syaoran's POV after the void affected him. It turns out that he no longer cared about his sword!

I wonder which is a more fearsome rival for Sakura: chocolate or a sword? In my point of view, it's chocolate for sure. nham nham! :P
kawaii-animal chapter 1 . 1/23/2005
funny! very funny! I like it!
Xelan chapter 1 . 7/29/2004
Brilliant! The best thing I've read in a while. Excellent characterization of Sakura.
Samara-chan chapter 1 . 9/18/2003
Lol! Funny. Actually, Syaoran does like chocolate, it says so in the manga. There are a couple of personality references for each manga and for Syaoran's it said "Favourite food: chocolate", therefore he loves chocolate :P Ja!
DashyGurl chapter 1 . 6/14/2003
LOL! That was so cute and funny!

He liked chocolate more than Sakura. Poor Sakura, lol!

DaShyGurl
TamChronin chapter 1 . 5/27/2003
~giggles~ Cute...very cute. What a funny idea! Wonderful!
Jade Daniels chapter 1 . 3/13/2003
Great fic! Love the joke! Good writing, good characterization, great detail. And for those who don't get the joke, I'll post these particular lines:

1) He'd said that [The Void] would pick the person with the strongest magical power, and erase their strongest feeling.

2)"Wah! My boyfriend liked chocolate more than he liked me! Wah!"

Hope I haven't treaded on anyone's toes here by doing that.
that is secret chapter 1 . 9/24/2002
Oh! That's so cute! *giggle*
Sunfreak chapter 1 . 9/23/2002
*dies laughing* Oh my GOD! _ That was so cute and so funny! You should write more humor, woman!

By the by, yes, Syaoron really IS terrifically fond of chocolate. Or was, now . . . *snickers* This idea ROCKS.
ayumi chapter 1 . 3/3/2002
~*KAWAII~*

~*ayumi*~

~*nihon no uta*~
Kris the Intrepid Geek Queen chapter 1 . 1/16/2002
MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAA Very cute and original! It made me laugh lots. My honors dean looked at me weird. guess thats what i get for sitting in the honors suite to look at fanfiction. god bless college. This fic was cute and I like your other fics too.
pokey chapter 1 . 9/12/2001
Cute, very cute
shampoo ul copt chapter 1 . 7/11/2001
Not what I was expecting! :) I love being surprised!
ryotakishu chapter 1 . 6/26/2001