Reviews for One Moment
amortimer chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
Wow! I really liked this story! I liked the whole: being able to change your past thing.. I was nervous that Mikey was going to stay dead! That would have been horrible!

Thanks for this story!
eeveemew chapter 1 . 11/18/2007
I'm so glad it had a happy ending!
Winnychan chapter 1 . 6/5/2007
I think this is my favorite of the stories of yours that I've read so far. I just love non-linear stories and mind-twisting endings. The alternate fates of Donnie and Raph were heartbreaking, possibly because I could easily see that happening to them if the team lost Mikey.

You have a brilliant grasp of the TMNT's characters and their roles and relationships with one another. Really great job!
anypenname chapter 1 . 1/29/2007
A death fic with a happy ending? Who would have thunk it? D I really like this story - it keeps the reader on their toes, doing the unexpected. I like how it throws some fantasy into a bleak situation. This is a favorite!
Aurora Musis Amica chapter 1 . 7/13/2006
Whew, happy ending.

Happy ending.

Happy ending.

Jepp, this is al okay. Scared me the first time around, but all's okay now.
Green Leap chapter 1 . 7/12/2006
I like. :) You're great at first person pov. This was sorta Bad Day-esque, too. Nice.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 6/25/2006
WOW! Now THAT was a story! GREAT JOB!
MidnightHeir chapter 1 . 6/22/2006
WOW!

That is just about all I can say. This is startlingly good. And very clever, I do like the Groundshog day touch. LOL! Interesting how you wrote the guys falling apart, and then getting back together again only to crash and burn. It makes for an interesting touch, and not one I've seen much of recently. Or rather not yet - I've not read a whole lot in a while.

Either way this has got to have set a bench mark for this genre and idea, so kudos for that!

Can't wait to keep going through this back catalogue,

~Hel
Goddess of Idun chapter 1 . 6/2/2006
Great work, SS! Very well-written and an amazing plot. Heard about it at Stealthy Stories, Pi90katana had put it on the story recommendation forum. Again, wonderful!

Idun
amitai chapter 1 . 4/9/2006
Oh, WOW. Thank god Mikey came back. Thank GOD. Because, I swear, you almost had me in tears, so god knows what it was like for Leo... That was beautiful. Really, really lovely. Please, excuse me while I cry...

Thank you! Etta
Lone Wolfette chapter 1 . 3/25/2006
*snickers* This was truly awesome. Frankly, I hadn't expected a "Groundhog Day"-esque experience. And handled very well.

Fan-friggin'-tastic!
Janajyo chapter 1 . 3/16/2006
This was so excellent!Thank goodness. I was so relieved at the end. Raph must have been pretty shocked about the "are you sober" question.

This is without a doubt one of my favorite one shots. Excellent. At first I thought he was just going back in time to rpove that he could neve change it and either way someone had to die, then I thought for sure Leo was going to die but be satisfied knowing his family was okay. But ah, I was so pleasantly surprised! I never knew exactly what would happen! I don't know exactly what to say except I love it and I love the way you wrote him reliving the moment. You deserve a hearty round of applause! _

It is refreshing to once in a while read something where everyone doesn't die :) -not that those kind are bad, just a nice change-

JJ
governmentcontractor chapter 1 . 2/18/2006
Don't let anyone talk you out of the happy ending - me, I prefer to see a fic end on an up note. Dark, depressing, and great pace. Drew me right in. Great job!
Okami1 chapter 1 . 2/13/2006
O_O o_O O_o O_O

There are no words to describe how absolutely wonderful this story is. I literally got goosebumps and was sitting on the edge of my seat while reading this. Simply amazing! You have such a way with words it astounds me. It may not seem like it, but I'm speechless for the right words. No amount of praise is worthy of this story. It's superb in every aspect. Great job! This is definitely being added to my favorites! _
cris chapter 1 . 2/12/2006
This story was excellent. I love the way it was written, it left me gasping and cringing and still wondering. I don't normally review many stories, but I thought I had to just give you some insight on how much I loved this piece.