Reviews for Alis volat propiis
Sweet A.K chapter 8 . 5/1/2011
Interesting story, I like it. I hope you plan on finishing it soon!

Amanda
Jace Crowley chapter 8 . 10/11/2010
Dam. I will never know what the plan is...
Storm Seer chapter 8 . 3/9/2010
This is really interesting. I love Tombstone and Doc Holliday, but this is a fascinating perspective from the other side.

I hope you come back to it someday...
Aussie Adventurer chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
Great stuff so far. Keep it coming. Please
Mystik Angel 85 chapter 8 . 12/7/2007
Good story, i love your writing style. You really bring this story a new light on the characters. Good luck and i hope you continue.

Mystik
Morgan5318 chapter 8 . 11/22/2007
Considering that Tombstone is one of my favorite movies, I've really enjoyed this story. I admit I'm more of a Doc Holliday fan than Ringo, seems to me you've caught the characters pretty well. Nice job. I look forward to reading more. Please.
EmiliosLoofah chapter 8 . 9/4/2007
WooHOO, Pantz!

Glad you updated...great chapter!

"Don't worry, Nola, we'll make them pay." He whispered, tightening his arms around her.

"Damn right we will." Them is fightin' words! LOVE it!

"During the reading of the Bible, one of the local whores let out a heart-wrenching sob. Nola sent her a look that could have sent her tumbling into the grave." I totally loved this part!

"Nola sighed to herself, running her plan over to herself in her head. It was time to fight fire with fire." Oh, man...this is gonna git good!

Update soon! And...you're welcome!

Betherz :)
AJeff chapter 8 . 9/2/2007
Aww..."I'm here. I won't let you fall." That is love!

Not only Nola gasped at the site of Johnny Ringo hurt and bleeding, I did, too.

Waiting to see what happens next. Fight fire with fire. This is going to be some fight.

Again, a wonderful chapter. Like I said in my previous review, I really don't want this story to end. But, I guess, all good things must come to an end?

You've done such a magnificent job of writing this. Thank you.

Anna
Beater1220 chapter 8 . 9/1/2007
Update Really Really Soon, Heather!
AJeff chapter 7 . 7/16/2007
I was smiling reading this from the very beginning, and then...

John paused a moment before replying. "…Watching my father die."

I loved the way they confided in each other regarding the deaths of their love ones. Ah...they're beginning to open up on their thoughts and feelings on mattered subjects...sharing each other's pains and sorrows. Isn't that what love is all about?

Love comes in different packages...and they're both fragile packages to be handled with care...loving care. And you've written Nola and Johnny in a very different way, a way where no one has ever seen them before.

I hope they know that, one without the other will be no life at all for them.

Again, beautifully written. And thank you for the fast update. Waiting for more.

Anna
EmiliosLoofah chapter 7 . 7/10/2007
Hey Pantz!

Awesome chappie! Really-it's great!

And what? Only a couple more chapters? Well, okay... ;)

"Nola almost squealed as she read it. 'JR' was none other than Johnny Ringo! She had started calling him JR one day at the realization that those two letters were the beginning of his name." That's so cute! And funny!

"You still have me."

She chuckled. "Yes, I do, so don't even think about going anywhere." I really liked that part!

"Nola sent a smile in Ringo's direction.

She was positive the emotion she felt for him was love.

Ringo smirked at Nola as she raced ahead of him.

He knew he'd never love anyone as much as he loved her at that moment." I LOVED this part!

update soon! GREAT chapter!

Betherz :)
CallMeFey chapter 7 . 7/9/2007
aww! ringo has a soft side. now i will wait for the next one...i hate this part... a lot
Beater1220 chapter 7 . 7/9/2007
It can't be over so soon. I really do love it. Update Soon, Heather!
Offspring1014 chapter 7 . 7/9/2007
Hey! I read this as soon as i got the email ;) Thanks for updating!

and yes -grins- Ringo IS amazing :D

i really liked this though :

She chuckled. "Yes, I do, so don't even think about going anywhere."

:D I loved how you had them both discuss their pasts and i can't get enough of Ringo smirking -grins-

You're definitly very, very, very good at "painting a picture" i can see it all in my head and it's amazing :D

So, i'll try to find that song, but this story is so good! it's my top romance/angsty one. If this was a book, i'd buy more than 1 ;)

Can't wait for the chapters, but hey Ringo (Michael Biehn) is worth the wait, right? ;)

-Dana
Beater1220 chapter 6 . 7/6/2007
No intrest is still there. Sorry I never reviewed. I thought it was on Hiatus. I really am enjoying it.