Reviews for A Question Of Belonging
wandamarie chapter 3 . 12/27/2007
it is a good story so far thanks for sharing you great talents

wanda marie
Mary Ann Marino chapter 10 . 5/21/2006
Excellent! What a beautiful heartwarming story. I loved how Michaela was written in this, so full of compassion just like the series character and Sully so patient. It really makes me miss this show. This one would have made an excellent episode, it made me feel like I was watching the series again.

I hope you continue to write Dr. Quinn stories, you have a real feel for the characters.
Arica Princess of Rivendell chapter 10 . 3/24/2006
please update again soon
Maritza chapter 10 . 2/18/2006
Oh,I enjoyed this story very much. I just didn't like what happened to the parents and that that child had to witness it. But that is the basis to this story. I'm glad their was a happy ending to that tragedy and that a certain worry person felt better at the end. I found Sully so extra loving than on the show. He wasn't all mushy. Good, I like that. Great work!
BrittanyLS chapter 10 . 2/12/2006
Such a sweet ending! Michaela and Sully were the best romance of any TV show I think!
7thheavenfan21 chapter 10 . 2/12/2006
This was such a good fanfic! I really liked it, i also liked how you put the whole story on here finish, not just a chapter at a time, that way we knew for sure it would be done. Please write some more fanfics, this one was so good!
LynnEGib chapter 10 . 2/12/2006
The story started out so sad but it sure turned around. I hope you write and share more stories