Reviews for Luna's adventures in Wonderland
:-)
Heise chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
Aw, this is totally whacky and totally Lewis Carroll. 3
Blackbird chapter 1 . 4/21/2008
What a charming tribute to Lewis Carrol's story. Right up there with Alice in Wonderland!
outofivanhoe chapter 1 . 2/16/2007
That was brilliant, genius the way you mixed the characters and situations from Alice in. Though I would have preferred Snape as the caterpillar, he seems more naturally grouchy than McGonagall. But I suppose a lot of the Wonderland characters are grouchy! My favourite bit was the twins as Tweedledum and Tweedledee, genius!
Alberix.Silver.Quill chapter 1 . 7/6/2006
..Finally an Alice in Wonderland Story I like.

The books confused me..though I was only 11 or something at the time and the movie creeped me out..

It was that ugly baby that really put me off the movie.

And in boh off them I could find no ending moral, or atleast not one that justified the entire story.

I liked your take on it though so I'll stop rambling.
silver chapter 1 . 2/28/2006
beautiful

lovely allusion
Shiakou chapter 1 . 2/14/2006
Oh God, this is precious! Damn good one.
fledge chapter 1 . 2/13/2006
Man, you are an amazing writer! Next to Michelle, there is no one far and wide that can write Luna as wonderfully as you do. And I doubt there is anybody that can manage these crossovers with the classics of fantasy like you do. And I do envy you your poetic skills, too. Unbelievable you are doing this so well, especially as English is not your first language.

Wonderful introduction of Sir Cadogan, Dumbledore as the march hare and McGonagall as the caterpillar. But I'm not altogether sure Trevor wouldn't look nicer in pig form. Of course Macbeth suite Snape perfectly, too. What's next? I imagine Luna would have a lot to discuss with Tinkerbelle or Tiger Lily, don't you think?
Solarius Scorch chapter 1 . 2/12/2006
Oh, I am quite... stunned :) Pity I can't remember "Alice..." more clearly. Anyway, rhis is a very clever piece of writing, especially the poetry. I think I'll read something more by You, BAGGE!
Dead-Luthien chapter 1 . 2/12/2006
WOW! I LOVE IT! It's great. I love how you mixed the characters from Alice in Wonderland with the ones from Harry Potter. I really like the story. I only have a question: The white queen is Hermione and The red queen is Ginny, or the other way? Anyway, thanks for another wonderful story.
Luna Obsessed chapter 1 . 2/11/2006
Wow, I really enjoyed reading that! Nice and long, too.

Luna down the rabbit hole...yup, I can see that clearly. She was in character throughout the story, the same with everybody else...except for Hermione, I'm not really sure that she'd act like that, but it adds a nice touch to the fic. Would have been interesting to see Draco in it, too...

I laughed several times - seeing Minerva as a caterpillar for example, was hilarious! Loved that...and Dumbledore as the march hare was great.

The conversation with Fred and George was fine work...'that we died with clean underwar' and the dungbombs for Flich...I love your sense of humour. :P

Enjoyed the Sorting Hat and it's song also. I liked the twist at the end; the readers were really expecting it to be Gryffindor. And the last verse again, was hilarious, I was laughing out loud.

The pig - or Trevor - was a cute idea, and Luna saying she wasn't going to marry the knight or anyone who hurts pigs...*pats her* So sweet.

Also loved Luna's version of the school song...'Dye your hair orange and green'...just like her. You're very good at writing poetry, by the way. I can't write poetry for skittles. :(

Snape as the cook, was again a funny image and the end was perfect. :)

Oh one last thing I remember...Flich, singing about the purple giant squid was wonderful! I was laughing so hard...I think because it didn't make complete sense...purple giany squid...oh dear, I'm laughing again..._

Brilliant fic, it was great to see a nice long story from you and the humour was...well humourous! It was a great idea and I'm sure if Lewis Carrol could see this, he would love it too. You did a good job. :)

And while I'm here, thank you for reading and reviewing Lily McDermott's stories...she was most grateful and definitely deserves the reviews. :)

Keep that pen moving!

Tabby x
Possum132 chapter 1 . 2/11/2006
Very whimsical Luna, and I did like the Weasley twins arrangements for the disposal of their property, very much.
katgirl13605 chapter 1 . 2/11/2006
Very nice, I really like how you mixed the two stories. At some parts I don't think you exactly captured Luna's character, but Luna is a hard character to write with.