Reviews for Run, My HiME!
Hawkcam1996 chapter 5 . 6/4/2012
I think you should continue this, it's not a bad story. And I believe that after a while, you should make Ranma able to see the red star (but only when he's a girl)and become a HiME and make him unable to use his HiME powers as a guy. So if he has his(her) Element and/or Child out, and he gets splashed with hot water(changing back into a guy) his Element and/or Child disappear. I think that would make it interesting because Nagi could use that against him if he wants to watch Ranma lose.
Ranmaleopard chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
SixMagnitudeGirl chapter 5 . 11/29/2011
Please continue on updating!

It's very exciting!

I am a fan of Akira (one of the HIME) and Takumi

Will Akira show in here?

I am very excited!

What's up with Ryoga and Mikoto could it be Mikoto will mistaken Ryoga as her bro?

I hope they will soon fight together

Ranma's ego is so high!
Ranmaleopard chapter 5 . 11/3/2011
this is really interesting please continue!
Alamandorious chapter 5 . 3/29/2010
I hope you're going to continue writing this, it's interesting. Kino and Ranma sharing a room? This ought be funny :)
fallacies chapter 5 . 1/15/2010
It's interesting, and I intend to keep reading, but right now the power level setup seems kind of unfair to Ranma?
OBSERVER01 chapter 5 . 9/16/2009
poor ranma,now he has to see kunos mug every day
OBSERVER01 chapter 4 . 4/27/2009
pretty good.i like how you dont immediately power up you could have create his own artificial version of a himes child?or perhaps you could incorporate elements from Bleach(Hint :the inner hollow thing)
Edrik chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
Interesting. This is the first, and only, Ranma -Mai Hime crossover I have read so I do not know exactly what to expect. You mentioned that you were going to stick to the anime canon of Mai Hime, this means I'll have to watch the damn anime...ugh...

Not to be rude or anything but I don't like the anime version of this particular series. I've read the manga dozens of times, but from experience I know that the anime will take events a little different from the manga and I don't want to be left in the dark concerning the plot. I've read and watched Mai Otome and it just left me a little disapointed with the anime, it was completely changed from the manga and personally I think the manga had a more elaborate plot.

Well aside from a few mispellings and mediorce grammar mistakes it seems to be a nice little fun story though the updates are a litte slow since this fic was started in '06 and only 4 chapters have been released.
Oberon chapter 1 . 3/27/2006
I'll give you props for making it a rare cross but otherwise... eh

First off, there is absolutely no canon evidence that Hime is physically stronger than humans.

Secondly, why remake the plot to any degree? The characters are different so why expect their action/reaction to be the same.

Thirdly, there was only 13 himes for a reason.
Calophi chapter 3 . 3/23/2006
Awesome idea! I love Mai HiME. I was pondering such a crossover myself, but if you keep this up I'll love your fic enough that I won't have to do my own. :)
Rabid Badger chapter 3 . 3/20/2006
Interesting idea... I really hope you will continue this.
Nevos chapter 3 . 3/17/2006
Nice chapter it is rather nice to see Ranma having troubles with the Orphan in this chapter. Though I wonder if he will have more problems trying to fight them in future chapters. Nice picture of Akane and Ranma in their uniforms by the way. I will be looking forward to the next chapter.
Anon1000 chapter 3 . 3/16/2006
You sort of Konatsu portrayed like Tsubasa. Konatsu is a fairly mellow and unagressive suitor to Ukyo, and is often very respectful to Ranma. He certainly doesn't think of him as an idiot.

Either then that, good chapter. I was sort of expecting Akane to have a warhammer or something, but giant fists? 'tis good.
Nevos chapter 2 . 3/14/2006
The introduction between some of the Ranma and Maih HiME cast is well written. Also I didn't mind you adding that new orphan into the story it did make things interesting. Great chapter I will be looking forward to the next one.