Reviews for Grayscale
Capn. Obvious chapter 4 . 1/13/2011
Wow, seriously heartbreaking. You end every chapter in a way that the sadness lingers. I normally don't like angst but you make it addictive.

I do hope you continue it someday.
ascended ancient chapter 4 . 1/4/2011
This story is very very sad half expecting her to top herself, but keep writing regardless.

AA
kennedy ann chapter 4 . 12/29/2010
Now I’m not entirely sure whether you intended on leaving it at that, or turning this into a complete story. Either way I really think you built up a good start for a Hermione fiction. I’d love to read a story where female strength without the aid of any physical lover was the underlying plot. Sometimes just surviving is enough, but I truly think Hermione has the tools and ability to thrive with nothing more than the memories she has of her soul mate. I do wish you still wrote fan fiction as a hobby. I’m quickly falling in love with your work. There simply isn’t enough of in here to quench my thirst of your imagination and capabilities. \

-kennedy ann
katierose17 chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
Please, please update.
dormideira chapter 4 . 12/30/2008
Have you dropped this fic ? If you did, please reconsider writing it, it's the kind of story you don't want to stop.
somewhereovertherainbow chapter 4 . 1/31/2008
Not gonna update it again, eh? S'a real shame. I guess this chapter is almost like an ending, her knowing that one day she will see Ginny again and it'll be okay.
mj2602 chapter 4 . 11/26/2007
WOW!you are really great!amazing!i love it!please update fast!
izzienkate chapter 2 . 7/10/2007
She woke up to these dreams sometimes. They kept her alive. Alive, but barely breathing.

what a lovely line.
Hads337 chapter 4 . 12/20/2006
thats so sad. How i wish there ws aso way to bring her back from the dead... Please update soon.
Zyrk chapter 4 . 8/30/2006
Please update. I can't get enough of this story. It's so painfully good.
Saori102490 chapter 4 . 8/1/2006
This story is as awesome as all the others u have written...Loving how u write!
HPequalsgreatlit chapter 4 . 7/5/2006
This is the best thing I have ever read on fan fic... almost cried, and trust me I am not the type to cry. I dunno, it was just amazing.
JstAnthrRdr chapter 4 . 7/5/2006
Your words give me chills. This is the third story of yours that I've come across, and every one has been incredible.
Questioning Destiny chapter 4 . 6/1/2006
You put so much detail into each and every one of your stories, I really enjoyed this story, with a simple twist you made this story into a master piece.

Mel (Melissa)
AUniquePoison chapter 4 . 4/27/2006
Hello again... I absolutely love your story:)