Reviews for Painting By Number
kakigori chapter 1 . 8/20/2014
a perfect fumoffu moments! eekkkk!
daydreambuff chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
Good story. Very much Fumoffu Original Flavor.
animefaves chapter 1 . 7/22/2008
I absolutly love this story! -
Where the gras is greener chapter 1 . 1/25/2008
You have a little way with words. Cult of Oh Ho. Hehe. However you could still improve by taking a look at connecting the situations and describing them better. For example the scene with Sagara standing in the middle of the thugs, obviously out of ammo - you could have easily written that since the situation is pretty much self-explanatory. Instead you tried to fit the the famous No-Problem-Phrase in Kanames mouth. In my opinion that didn't go so well.

All in all a good story and a fun read. Keep it up!

themagebear chapter 1 . 4/10/2007
it was good. however, you use the word otaku WAY too many times.
Noobelinoob chapter 1 . 11/14/2006
I read this along time ago, just started to think about wanting to read it again and i went thru 7 pages before i remberd "stuff" about it to make my search easier...but well worth the eforth ; )

And now that i have a account it goes up on fav list.
RWT chapter 1 . 4/7/2006
Kaname hope that would explain why high school students were carrying fire arms in a country where they were illegal…but then again, these people probably had the I.Q. of mayonnaise…

-Oh yeah!

What followed was a series of loud thwaping noises with occasional interjections of “Idiot!” “Jerk!” “Moron!” “Military Otaku!” and finally a silence followed by the distinctive sound of someone groaning when a German suplex is performed upon them.

-Oh... Ouch...

“Chidori,” he was sweating profusely now, “you are a bit heavy.”

That did it.

That was not what he should have said!

-Bad move!

Haha! Funny story! Sousuke is always so dense!
kuraby chapter 1 . 2/26/2006
LOL very interesting story here

though i have never seen an episode (or heard) of FullmetalPanic, i can imange how the charaters interact.

And the paintball senario, it was from Mr madrid, wasnt it?

(student at troy, with the teacher who came now and then during driving class with Mr Castillo)
KatyaChekov chapter 1 . 2/24/2006
That was great! I'm going to tell my friend about this story (he loves FMP with a passion), and you're going on my favorites! And now I know what Kaname's fan is called, too... Yay!
Ikabi chapter 1 . 2/17/2006
ROTFL! My gawd, you had me laughing so hard that it took me a while to remember how to breathe properly again! XD
everwhite chapter 1 . 2/15/2006
aw that was hilarious and highly believable. very good job
vic chapter 1 . 2/15/2006
THAT WAS AMAZING! it was a very well written one shot with good characterization, interesting fight scenes and a believable fufumofu-esque plot! I have truly enjoyed this work.
Hououza chapter 1 . 2/11/2006
Interesting story...

A little worried at the real life comparisons.

Good luck & best wishes,