Reviews for Best Friends Forever

this is very good!
mysteree101 chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
You hace to update!
In Love With Netball chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
Hey I am Loving this story!

PLease Please update it soon!

Your writing style is really good!

It makes me want to read more but there is no more to read!

I though by writing this review it would inspire you

to write more of this story knowing you have faithful readers waiting
dreaming.sapphire chapter 1 . 7/15/2007
Well, it's been past 10 reviews and no update... [
cartoonstar chapter 1 . 6/4/2007
omg this story is so fuckin awesome and cool and i love it

robin and starfire forever!

please update this story, im begging you!

_
K-promises-fall chapter 1 . 1/28/2007
This looks like its going to be fun. And you have 22 reviews(23 if you count mine) where is the update.

Oh well, update soon.

Later;)
chittychittybangbang16 chapter 1 . 9/25/2006
you have to finish I want to know what happens
disco flashh chapter 1 . 9/7/2006
i love this story and found it a while back, i figured that you were taking your time to update since you started in feburary, but now its September, so i figure to speak up. PLEASE update, is this story just dead or something? because i like it already. most people cant do OOC very well and do it so they look just wrong, this one is great so far, so if you are out of ideas, brainstorm with some people or something. i'm keeping it on my alert list so PLEASE spit out a couple more chapters ok? i'd really love it if you did, there's a cupcake in it for ya! lol. you are a really good writer and i have your story 'Shamful Beauty' on my alert lis as well. anyway, i've made my point [UPDATE!] so yea!
CerberAsta chapter 1 . 6/21/2006
You've got twenty reviews. Twice what you demanded. Update.
Secret-Clarity chapter 1 . 5/22/2006
oh fucking lord. omg. this is some serious fucking drama in the making. updating soon.
D-I-WaRrIa chapter 1 . 4/24/2006
I told you you shoudl write Pimpettes on the Inside... OMD! Theri lives are seriously fucked up and damn gurl, how do you write so well? Questions need answering damnit!

Keep it real... I believe that you have mroe than 10 reviews

its really

god!

:D
FallenTeenHearts chapter 1 . 4/8/2006
OOMG OMG OMG OMg! im not a ditz that spazzes but i love ure story! u have to update, no pressure intended. But seriously its too good for u to stop!
carpeeffingdiem chapter 1 . 4/4/2006
God, their lives are really fucked up, but the story ISN'T! Love it! Your writing style is very good and I also completely despise the paring Rob/Rav. Kori/Richard forever!
Marelli chapter 1 . 3/19/2006
That was really good and you should totally update soon! By the way, I totally agree with you, Starfire and Robin are THE best couple ever and I don't know why people put Raven and Robin together because that is seriously screwed up!