Reviews for Basio Lupus
write some more
Bound by death chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
Ohh...Great idea with Kouga as a werewolf :D Cant wait till next chappie :3
city kity chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
i my few years of reading inuyasha fanfic i have never read one with so much determenation and i also heard in your aurthors note that you deleted a pefect fan fic in the making so you and i hope will cotinue the story a person told me one time when you have a story don't give up cause if you belive you can finish the story you half to try if theres a will theres a way so now I have noticed you great writing,courage to spice up a story and create a master peice a work. every day to see if you up dated evvery time all i saw was one page alone so now when i was looking at a list of inuyasha fanfic your's said DICONTINED. when i saw that i decided to tell you that please go on with the story you have a talent rare people have this you and the person who wrote lives will change and yes tha was a inuyasha fanfic so dont waste you gift inbrace it and remember i belive in you. you are amazing and let no one tell you in closing please continue i know you are busy but please i leave you with luck and advice in six words do you belive in your self? good by for now and remember belive
lil-wolf-gurrl chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
UPDATE!
MMR92 chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
Hm, this is very interesting and good! I hope you write some more of this.
kittykathy chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
Ah! I fell in love with your story at first sight! It's so hard to find good KouKag stories and I'm extremely sad that there is only one chapter one this one. It's fantastic! and it had left me on edge about what will happen next!

I really hope you find some time to update this story again because I will be patiently waiting and stalking the story for a long amount of time. I believe you have a good plot going and extraordinary writing talents.

Whoo 100th review!
random acts of kindness chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
fantastic story please update
cinderellafantasy chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
aarrgh Why is ist that every time I find a story it's just 1 or 2 chapters long?*pulls hairs out, almost*

so yes, I like this story

please continue

even when you think nobody reads this anymore, you've still got me! xD
Stebba stud28 chapter 1 . 8/16/2008
ohh you haven't Updated in almost two years what's that all about this is a great beginning to a story and would like you to continue please
HalfBlackWolfDemon chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
ADDICTION! THY NAME IS BASIO LUPUS!
Surviving Insanity chapter 1 . 3/27/2008
You are going to story right? I love it alrerady. Lol. Keep writing plz!
drayer chapter 1 . 1/9/2008
Wow, this was really good. I always hate when an author comes up with a great idea, but doesn't have the proper grammatical experience, or even a good vocabulary to run with it properly; so you try reading it, even though you have to implant your own punctuations and forgotten words. But this was written excellantly. Bravo! I never read the first one, so I am happy that you decided to re-write it! I hope the next chapter is up soon!

-drayer
Britt Bang chapter 1 . 11/28/2007
this is amazing. I love it.
OhBrother chapter 1 . 11/21/2007
gah! update!

-OhBrother
Machiko-Chan chapter 1 . 8/18/2007
Oh goodness. I love it! It's so sexy! The plot is great, and I can't wait fot the update!

Update PLEASE! I'll give you Pocky... *gives you puppy-dog eyes*