Reviews for Curiosity Killed the Cat
GinnyMastrani chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
teen titans!
EclipseKlutz chapter 3 . 9/24/2007
If you hadn't said "Azarath, Metrion, Zinthos" in the A/N I would have said it here... *sigh* Way to ruin my fun. But not really. I'm enjoying this too much to be fun-ruined.
EclipseKlutz chapter 1 . 9/24/2007
I'm ignoring the bit where it says "this story is not really a romance or anything" 'cause I'm in desperate need of a good Chlex fix... and I love how you're writing Chloe.

Also, "metrion"? Teen Titans. Which, coupled with Smallville and Buffy, makes you an awesome person.
SeasonVelvet chapter 4 . 11/28/2006
That offered a much needed comical element to my otherwise bland day. Radical!
sinecure chapter 4 . 3/12/2006
Aww, I loved it. It was cute, and well-written (yay!). I'd love to see a sequel. Perhaps with more Chlex action? ;)
Onlyaman chapter 4 . 3/6/2006
Hi,

I am a little bit disappointed, that it's all over so fast. But all in all, its a well written story, that was worth to be read! (Allthough you can be of different opinions concerning magic of course. :-) ;-) ) You know, how to make one sit on the edge of once chair. :-)

Have a good time.

Onlyaman
Onlyaman chapter 3 . 3/6/2006
Hi,

what else can I say, that has not yet been said? Nothing I guess. Great story.

Have a good time

Onlyaman :-)
Onlyaman chapter 2 . 3/6/2006
Hi again,

I simply can't stop reading! You keep the promisse, made with the first chapter. Very good! I have just two suggestions to make:

I just what her to be okay.” (Is it: I just want her to be ok. ?)

In the torch office: to the Chloe’s desk. (without “the” I guess)

Thanks again,

Onlyaman :-)
Onlyaman chapter 1 . 3/6/2006
Hi,

This sounds like something I am going to like. I’ ll give it a try at least. If I am wrong with some of my suggesttions, concider my being german, please. Nevertheless, I d like to try reviewing.

“I’m was thankful for having saved the money” (either I’m or I was, it is I guess :-) )

“I looked a little malevolent.” Should that not rather be: It looked…revering to the ram?

The way Chloe was changed into a cat is a very good and frightening piece of work. Well done!

…and flicked my tail as an expression of anger. Wait a second, tail! (simply great! I love it!)

Lex’s POV concerning the cat: I could have come from some…farming class (must be “it..” I guess. beside that: another good idea.)

I scratched lightly her between her ears (should that not be: I scratched her lightly….? If you can say it both ways blame this to my lack of knowledge of the english language, please.)

I like the way you let Chloe tell her thoughts about being a cat and her catlike reactions.

By the way: My first idea was correct: It is a nice piece of work. Good and easy to read, funny and sometimes scarying as well.

Thanks for this.

Onlyaman

PS: I reviewt while I read it. Thats why the first and the last sentence may sound a little strange to you.
Super-hero Fan chapter 4 . 3/5/2006
That was a really cute gesture from Chloe, I think Lex should have a kitten. Very touching, and a funny story too, great job. You sure made a very good story out of a small amount of chapters. Please continue writing more Smallville fanfics, this is only a glimmer into what you can do!
Fallen-Rose2517 chapter 4 . 3/4/2006
Cute story. It was humerous and funny, and there was a good storyline behind it all. I would say that this is a very good start to lead into another story?
Kit Merlot chapter 4 . 3/4/2006
I like this story-the Chlex friendship is very believable, and I like the hints of "more."

Excellent work:)
gosullivan chapter 3 . 3/3/2006
I thought she was gonna be a cat longer. It would rock if she got awesome CAT POWERS. I like the Raven mention. Please continue.
Katie chapter 3 . 3/2/2006
This is such an amusing and well-written story. I love how you handled Lex and Clark almost recognizing her, and her frustrations with them and her kitty instincts. :D Also, I'm really happy that you included her trying to leave a message on Lex's laptop b/c that was my first thought once he was in the office with her.
vouge09 chapter 3 . 3/1/2006
update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update!