Reviews for sick
DragonDamsel chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
Eww. The title fitted perfectly. Now this fic is even harder to protray than the last one. How could you made this both unbelievable and has a little tiny bit realistic feeling at the same time is beyond me. Awesome.
A Shining Armour chapter 1 . 1/20/2007
First off-I know I'm reviewing a ton of your fics all at once. So sorry about the flood. XD

Anyways, I liked this one as well, seeing as to how there was a bit more poetry in this one than previous ones. Really well done. :)
Udyjay chapter 1 . 8/25/2006
D: Wow. You're amazing. I absolutely hate the pairing, but its so.. there. I love this. Even though it makes me go "eeww".
Kyrene once Blood Roses chapter 1 . 5/10/2006
::cringe:: Now that just leaves a bad taste in your mouth. I mean...::cringe::
Eleventh End chapter 1 . 3/28/2006
Lovely. 'Made me shiver with disgust. I love you for actually writing something like this. :D

The most amusing thing, though, is that there were ads about flaky yellow toenails at the bottom of the page. Just thought you should know that.

Excellent job!

~Oblivion
Blackxoxrose chapter 1 . 3/24/2006
holy lord jesus

that was sick and awesome at the same time

*read again*

damn this one shot kicks ass
merines chapter 1 . 3/12/2006
Wow. At first I was kinda (very) freaked at a MaleficentxRiku fic, but it was so... well written andandand...

The last lines were wonderful. :3
Wolfiee chapter 1 . 2/25/2006
Oh ... wow.

The last line, well the last piece of dialogue shared between the two is absolutely amazing and so ... just ya know, deep. This is really awesome, you are an awesome writer, your going on my favs.
Tuki the Monopoly Giant chapter 1 . 2/17/2006
She sounds pretty awful. Muffin.
FreeKiwi chapter 1 . 2/12/2006
As I looked at the summary, I thought it was bit disturbing, so I was inclined to read it. It's a very interesting concept. It gives a short, sort of look at Riku and Maleficent's relationship and not many stories do that. Most stories focus only on the main characters. Very original. I rather enjoyed reading it. :)
Anon chapter 1 . 2/12/2006
...ok. Well...pretty good. Twisted. But well written. Made me sorry for Riku. Dang...
kitty catchaaaaa chapter 1 . 2/11/2006
i hate you.

because you can take sick shit like this, and make it look good.

really good.