Reviews for Hidden Jewel
very good
TopQuark chapter 2 . 3/5/2006
great work
Wonderbee31 chapter 2 . 3/5/2006
Excellent part here, and can't wait to see how this goes, and what happens to all concerned, as well as what might be up with Kasumi's coma.
windstrike chapter 2 . 3/5/2006
really good but umm do you think you could work on duality a little more please.
DarkJackel chapter 2 . 3/5/2006
Interesting, I look forward to seeing where this will go and how the ball will start rolling.

Nice work.

-_-Me-_-
VizeerLord chapter 2 . 3/5/2006
bissek chapter 2 . 3/5/2006
Lina as Ranma's ideal of a magic girl?

A few problems with that as a practical idea. First, Lina's main source of income (robbing criminals) would have gone without notice in the 15th century, but would be objected to severely in the 20th. Second, if you replaced Sailor Moon with Slayer Moon, Tokyo would be reduced to flaming ruin within six months (Just look at the fights with Copy Rezo or Fibrizzo). Kamen would probably be given Phil's title of "Prince Useless" (Interestingly, I once saw a website that described Xelloss as a negative Kamen). Amelia would fit into the Senshi wonderfully, though.

There was one episode of Slayers next where Lina and Amelia donned fukus. A rare spell they found required them to wear them while doing a song and dance routine. The spell eventually conjured up a flashing light and made it rain confetti. The only good thing about the spell is that the snickering of her enemies gave Lina time to charge up a Dragon Slave. I wonder if the Senshi have seen this episode.
Nysk chapter 2 . 3/5/2006
I like the story.

Getting to know Ranma's thoughts on things (even skewed as they may be because of his life) is interesting.

I have to admit I am curious as to where things will go from here.
tomdj1701 chapter 2 . 3/5/2006
Good job, looking forward to what happens next.
Trugeta chapter 2 . 3/5/2006
Very good. Looking forward to more.
Martrex chapter 2 . 3/5/2006
Great Stuff! Can't wait for Ranma to join the scouts as either a trainer, or more likely; intergrate him/herself as a new scout (please not the latter... it's been done to death, not that I'm casting aspersions on your ability to re-vitalise a done-to-death senario)

Hopefully, we'll soon see a confrontation between the tendo/saotomes'... mebbie at the point where Kasumi wakes up and hears what happened and what they did to Nabiki. mebbie even cast off her own clan and shack up with Ranma/Nabiki.

Anyhoo... lookimg forward to more!
Dragon Man 180 chapter 2 . 3/5/2006
Poor Ranma, he'll be jumping at any sight of a fuku from now on! And if Minako and Makoto see him they won't stop chasing him!
Upgrade chapter 2 . 3/4/2006
Ranma's way of viewing things is odd, yet perfectly understandable in his situation.

Heh, what if Kasumi really was a princess?

You're doing great. I'm awaiting more.
Lumias chapter 2 . 3/4/2006
This story seems like it's gonna have some really good twists. I can't wait.
AzureSky123 chapter 2 . 3/4/2006