Reviews for Hidden Jewel
glazedlookineyes101 chapter 2 . 3/4/2006
I enjoyed reading this chapter. This looks to be another good fic you are starting. I haven't seen Ranma to be the one making the wrong assumptions in a while. Usually it's someone else in the NWC that makes the wrong assumptions, so I'm glad for the change. I'm looking forward to future chapters of this fic.
Cobra-100 chapter 2 . 3/4/2006
OH! Have all of Ranma's girl problem ideas about the senshi be right. Like if there was some arangement between Usagi's family and Genma then since Usagi couldn't deal with such a problem as she has to marry Mamoru it would fall to her next of kin to take up such an arangement. Such things either go to siblings, close cousins, or they wait a generation. I don't know SM as well as I'd like to but doesn't Chibi-Usa claim to be Usagi's cousin?
griffenvamp chapter 1 . 3/4/2006
interesting? need a back stoey of what happened at the failed wedding. how did nabiki get blinded? how kasmi end in a coma. What happened to the others, shapoo clonge and mouse for one.? Uyko,kodaki for another. What about Nodoka? then there's Akane,ryouga and the kuno boy what happened to them? why?was nabiki kick out of the clan?

just some questions hope you wright a back story
VizeerLord chapter 1 . 3/1/2006
more please.

it sounds like a SM crossover or something,

make it work.
TheFallensoul chapter 1 . 2/19/2006
You may want to work on your pacing a little bit.

For the first part of the chapter it seems a bit unsteady, lurching froward a bit then slowing down. Also, make sure the language you are using remains consistent while you are writing in first person.

Other than that, this seems like a very interesting idea.

I'm curious to see where you plan on taking it.
Wonderbee31 chapter 1 . 2/15/2006
Great story, and looking for more of this to come down the pipe soon I hope.
Zaxxon chapter 1 . 2/15/2006
All I can say is, "What the nani is going on?"

Nabiki is blinded and outcast?

Kasumi is in a coma?

Ranma is dealing with youma (assuming either Sailor Moon xover or fanon Juuban Distinct) and Nabiki.

If it is a SM XOver, either Usagi or Hotatu should be able to heal Nabiki, assuming of course, Nabiki wants to be healed, which she seemingly doesn't.

Many assumptions as to what's going... but only one way to find out.

Write More!

nani

(int,n) what; expression of inquiry (huh)(P)
Gmusick chapter 1 . 2/14/2006
Wow. This one came out of left field, but like always your stories always manage to shave of hours of my day. I'm looking forward to another chapter. Drama and angst. You can never have too much lol.
Gangsta Spanksta chapter 1 . 2/13/2006
Very interesting. I wonder where this fic is going. The only thing that could be improved was that since the first part was in first person, that first person should have sounded more like Nabiki's dialect, since people tend to think the same way they talk. Well, at least I do. :) Anyway, hope you update some of your more popular fics soon. It's been awhile, and we all do so love 'em.
dana-san chapter 1 . 2/13/2006
Good beginning! I really enjoy your writing.
sandcrawlr chapter 1 . 2/12/2006
Interesting premise. Obviously something happened to everyone, and Im guessing at the wedding. But if you write it, I know it will be worth reading, so Ill keep an eye out for updates. :)
Bobboky chapter 1 . 2/12/2006
awesome setup
NomadicOne chapter 1 . 2/12/2006
I think I've read this by you from your website before, but given the amount of pain meds I've been on recently I can't be sure ;)

Either way, this is one of my favorites of yours and I'm glad to see it posted here. I look forward to see how this has not only happened but how it will affect the rest of Nerima and it's inhabitants.

Watching someone, especially Nabiki, deal with the fallout of their actions can be a wrenching experience. That it has touched so many lives so deeply can only add to the depth of hopelessness that tends to crush down on someone. How will Ranma help her find(please excuse the pun here, it wasn't intentional) the light and that everything isn't as horrible as it seems?

Please continue this story, I'm looking forward to finding out where this is going to take one of my favorite couples.
animewatcher chapter 1 . 2/12/2006
hm... a new fic? well, this beigning is a bit confusing, who is who, what happened,what is going on? well, i thnk more chpaters are needed to understand better

reda you later
Paver83 chapter 1 . 2/12/2006
Whoa. The battle at the wedding went a LOT worse than in canon. I'm still surprised Soun tossed Nabiki out of the clan for it though; he never stood up to his middle daughter for anything else. I'd love to see the flashback where Soun did that, and Ranma's reaction. Ranma had so many reasons to dislike, if not hate, Nabiki, why did he stick with her when no one else did?

I wonder if Kasumi will recover?

Eagerly awaiting more.