Reviews for Hidden Jewel
Tain Shari chapter 1 . 2/11/2006
Siberian-Troll chapter 1 . 2/11/2006
Excellent beginning for something greater.
dennisud chapter 1 . 2/11/2006
This is very... intruging!

And no mention of Akane nor what has happened to have Ranma and Nabiki cast out? I'm highly anticipating what had happened and what will happen!

Great start!

Cobra-100 chapter 1 . 2/11/2006
So I'm guessing that this is about an accdent from the Wedding where Kasumi gets hurt badly and Nabiki becomes blind... and I'm going to say its an SM cross too.
Drkjester chapter 1 . 2/11/2006
Damn you and only one chapter. I really want to know what is happening. As usual your stories are intriguing and fun to read.
JohnnyG chapter 1 . 2/11/2006
Most interesting. I look forward to seeing where you take it. Keep up the great work.

ranger5 chapter 1 . 2/11/2006
Nice. Good first chapter. You did well in portraying the situation and getting the reader involved with the emotions of both Ranma (peripherally) and Nabiki directly.
SSJ Guyver1 chapter 1 . 2/11/2006
another great story by the Innortal. I hope you continue this story, instead of just making it a one-shot of sorts.
Harufu chapter 1 . 2/11/2006
No puns meant, but you are keeping things in the dark while still having at least some interest into the story...Very sad to think that Kasumi is like that, but then again if this takes place towards the end, things should be interesting to continue to read...
tomdj1701 chapter 1 . 2/11/2006