Reviews for It's Time
Sockenmonster01 chapter 17 . 2/6
wow...I loved itreally well written although it was a bit rushed in the beginning
Candy Phantom chapter 9 . 5/12/2015
Wow, I imagined that ending in the Danny Phantom universe where Danny and Sam got together earlier. Tucker was the one who screamed FINALLY, but then he left to go collect his best money. XD
Candy Phantom chapter 6 . 5/12/2015
Lol, howler.
SKY chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
YOU AND YA BLOODY CLIFFYS DX
rosepetal21 chapter 4 . 1/9/2013
Oh man, those two working together bad idea. :) But they will probaely end up losing anyway. lol
Novanto chapter 2 . 9/10/2012
It's "Weasleys at Diagon Alley"
jeanette9a chapter 17 . 8/14/2011
Giggle cool story!
Little bit 1o1 chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
Me like. Please update soon i would relly likr to kown what will happen next.
Jiyle chapter 6 . 6/15/2010
Lol, that was hilarious! I think my sister's getting annoyed with my laughing!
catgirl789 chapter 4 . 4/24/2009
Continuing from my last review, once again a great story and I just realized the continuity error, this was written pre-seventh book, so... they're not really errors... oh well to the next chapter, away!
catgirl789 chapter 3 . 4/24/2009
I like this story, never thought about Danny going to Hogwarts before, but you can kinda tell it's your first one. You should relook at it and fix all the spelling and cotinuity errors. Also the dialouge is knid of... off. I don't know, if you need any help you can ask me. I may not be able to come up with good stories, but I've read enough to know how they should flow. Anyways, great story, especially for your first, I can't wait to read the rest of it.
starr1095 chapter 17 . 3/14/2009
awsome story you have to update that sequel soon i saw it was on hold so please update it soon
SM chapter 2 . 1/3/2009
Diogon is actually sp Diagon doubtless someone found this before me and pointed it out to u I will remain anonmis
EdElricFan1001 chapter 2 . 6/28/2008
Has the potential of being a really good story. There are a few spelling a grammer mistakes and both Harry and Danny are a little OOC. Harry for one who never show anyone his cloak so fast and wouldn't hide under it in public unless the need was dire.

This really is a good story! I think that all the problems can be fixed with a beta reader and Microsoft Word. Keep up the goos work!

EdElricFan1001
Have Faith In Yourself chapter 4 . 12/8/2007
Wow, I just now realized you put yourself in there!