Reviews for Dispute
Certh chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
I must admit, that out of all reasons to have an argument over, I wasn't expecting this. In retrospect, I guess it's the things that seem trivial that carry a lot of weight. Nicely done - no marriage is complete without its disputes -, and, as always, Lothiriel gives sound advice.

EC
Anyone But That chapter 1 . 1/9/2008
I forgot to review this one. Poor Theodwyn, I can only imagine what the chang en her life must be like.
MBDTA chapter 1 . 6/26/2006
Excellent! I never imagined this to happen! Very creative! I had almost forgotten about these two!

The Editor of MBDTA
shie1dmaidenofrohan chapter 1 . 3/4/2006
This is me attempting to catch up. Though I don't really have anything profound to say about this one other than I liked it (and now I'm going to have to hunt down where Theodwyn actually married Freawine!)
DeathByMonkees chapter 1 . 2/19/2006
Very lovely!
utsuri chapter 1 . 2/13/2006
Out of all the arguments I had expected, this was not one of them. It provided a chuckle and a grin as well as a nod of understanding. It seems there are too many arguments over something like that; at least we can learn to laugh about them right?
Elwen of Lorien chapter 1 . 2/12/2006
So much mush. But that is alright. It is suppose too. Elwen.
Nienor Niniel chapter 1 . 2/12/2006
Ah, good idea! It makes them more believable if they start into their marriage with some troubles. And Theodwyn really has to grow up a little even though she is married.

So there's more to expect? Very good! Nienor

(I think it was Sunday over here when you posted it anyway!)
Kateydidnt chapter 1 . 2/11/2006
My sister said that the best marriage advice she got from my mother was to not come complain to her if my sister and her husband got into a fight. Reminds me of this!
CapriceAnn Hedican-Kocur chapter 1 . 2/11/2006
oh this was so cute! ! ! The two of those kids really have grown up. . .
lady scribe of avandell chapter 1 . 2/11/2006
Rats. I was really hoping she was upset because he wanted children and she didn't. Oh well. This is probably closer to what they would really go through, lol. Lovely story, as always. Sere mi Eru...LSoA
Jazzcat chapter 1 . 2/11/2006
So sweet. I love fights that are grounded in "I'm not seeing enough of you" reasonings. Those are the best kind, the most flattering kind, and the kind that prove you're still deeply in love.

Happy Valentine's day, and thanks for sharing!

Blessings,

Jazzcat
Blue Eyes At Night chapter 1 . 2/11/2006
Lothy putting her foot down...Eomer couldn've warned them that would happen ;)

i was SO in the mood for this :-D thanks dear!