Reviews for According To Plan
Guest chapter 27 . 10/16/2014
Finish. Please
mysteryBabe chapter 27 . 2/13/2014
Do you plan to continue. I'm in LOVE with your story. Find me on Facebook "Rachel Bay Farron".
Guest chapter 27 . 11/13/2013
continue.
Guest chapter 27 . 8/11/2013
please continue
Nightqueen73 chapter 27 . 6/19/2013
OH MY GOD! I have said this SOOO many times before, but I love this chapter...it's so cute and mushy,, and I like these moments between Will and Caleb.
Please, please, PLEASE carry on with this story and La Dolce Vita. They are both incredible and I really want to carry on reading them both :)
Guest chapter 27 . 11/9/2012
Please continue
Sayuri-Suzuki95 chapter 14 . 8/1/2011
*Smiles sadistically* Ohh, Cornelia... Poor blissfully ignorant Cornelia. So little time you have left...
Sayuri-Suzuki95 chapter 13 . 8/1/2011
What is this? Have I finally decided to get off of my lazy arse & actually *GASP* LOG IN? It's a miracle! ...Or the ultimate sign of the appocalypse...-_-' But anywho, I absolutely ADORED this chapter! It was so nice to see Will being lovesick! Even though it was only temporary...T-T Great job, as usual, Seniya! Now...On to the next chapter!
Sayuri-Suzuki95 chapter 12 . 7/30/2011
I'm back to leave more reviews on your amazing story! But for the love of GOD, I'm so lazy. I'm too lazy to even log in. -_-' But I digress. This was beautiful (as usual) & I can't help but fall more & more in love with this story as I read each chapter! ...Kind of like how Caleb & Will can't help falling in love with each other! Keep it up, doll! Keep. It. UP!
Sayuri-Suzuki95 chapter 11 . 6/5/2011
Wonderful. I was wondering weather or not you were going to even mention Yan Lin & Hay Lin in this story, but I guess I got my answer. :) I can't wait to see them, since I love Hay Lin so much. Oh, & I suddenly find myself fearing for Irma's life...O_o LOL, Wonderful job as usual!
Sayuri-Suzuki95 chapter 10 . 6/4/2011
Little gossiping old ladies: Every Victorian story/movie has them. :) Oh, & I think I've just figured out something. Caleb keeps complaining about Will's scent in his bed sheets, right? Since Will once slept in the bed, it would explain why the bed smells like her. I know I'm not Nancy Drew & I know that that little tidbit was probably painfully obvious...But I tried, right? :(
Sayuri-Suzuki95 chapter 9 . 6/4/2011
I knew I was going to love seeing Will drunk! XD This chapter was very amusing! Keep up the amazing work. ;)
Sayuri-Suzuki95 chapter 8 . 6/4/2011
A drunken Will? Can't wait to see THAT. *Smirks* Seriously, what CAN'T you think of? ;)
Sayuri-Suzuki95 chapter 7 . 6/4/2011
Wonderful job! I LOVE the interactions between Caleb & Will. I also love how you portray Irma. I think a nosy, flighty, & meddling Irma is alot of fun to read! :)
Sayuri-Suzuki95 chapter 6 . 6/2/2011
How is it that you managed to make a library, a LIBRARY of all places, seem so much more romantic & intimate? I tell you, if you ever publish a romance novel, I will stand in front of the book store all day & night, just to wait patiently to purchase it. :)