Reviews for Peanut
wanderlust.xo chapter 1 . 7/12/2015
That was so adorably funny. Great job writing out the sibling dynamic.
annaangel23 chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
Bahahaha! Loved it! I've actually had a very almost exact same experience with my older sister! She once convinced me that I lived with my grandparents when I was the size of a peanut! xD I can understand Chris being a younger sibling and all! Lol Oh Wyatt! Loved this story! Please continue writing!

Anna :)
sexy Seren chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
cute
Meyli Vaisyl chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
Cute. Excellent. Hilarious. Perfect.

Chris is so naive ! And Wyatt so...mean. xD But I'm a big sister, I understand him )

Thanks for this Os, I enjoyed it !

Happy New Year !

Me├┐li.
Dominus Trinus chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
That was so hilarious! Thank God I wasn't drinking or eating anything while I was reading this. Great job!
MsDrea chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
This was cute! :)
MileyPiperHopeHalliwell chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
ha ha ha

i laughed so hard that my tears came out this was hilarious you have a wild sense of humor take that as a compliment. i like people with a sense of humor.

keep writing

well done

FanFicsForever
tiva kissing in a tree chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
I laughed so hard tears came to my eyes. You must know kids because that's the type of thing my nephew would tell his sister. There were days I wanted to strangle him for what he would tell her. I can just picture Chris apologizing to the cookies too.
wolfgurlwriter1725 chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW THIS IS SOOOOOO CUTE )

Chris to cookie "I'm sorry he tried to eat you!" that was the cuteset thing ever and totally made my day
asm613 chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
this was really adorable. the interaction between the boys was funny and the conversation between piper and chris was funny. thanks for sharing.
ImagingThings chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
Sweet! Chris is a peanut...

But Wyatt is kinda... mean...
Elena'wrtr chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
Awesome. Love it
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
Awwwwww! I love it! It's so cute! And sweet. Good writing too! Poor little Chris, thinking he was a peanut.
A Midsummer Night's Dream chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
Aha ha...peanut!
HalliwellMB chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
jajajaja the best that i read! jaja my friend and I weere laughing, and we can't stop ! poor chris hahah
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »