Reviews for You Must Do the Things You Think You Cannot
jdnokc chapter 18 . 4/3/2009
the AK does not act in that manner
dewsebi chapter 19 . 10/16/2007
A very good story. Thx for writing it.

cya

DEWSEBI
fulano chapter 2 . 6/14/2007
Damn, I had to stop when a stupid RANDOM girl appears from nothing and BUM, everyone accept that because Hermione knows that she can be trusted... BLAH!
AnitaMalfoy chapter 19 . 1/8/2007
hey,

i loved the story! u tied it up with te 6th book and everythin

totally worth a read...

just one thing though...u didn't mention anythin 'bout harry's and ginny's future!
ally green chapter 19 . 12/26/2006
OMG I LOVE THIS STORY

it doesnt have tons of blood like the othewr adventure stuff, n it's a happy ending n i loved it n ur a genius ! agh muah
ZOE WEASLEY chapter 17 . 12/16/2006
what about baby aiden i thought ron and hermione where suppost to be looking after himm . he was not in this chapter at all ,
Nikki chapter 16 . 11/20/2006
Ok, now I just had to say something about this chapter. Branna dieing. Did you really have to go and do that? She was so sweet and helped them so much, but then again, this is a time of war and people are going to die. I have to admit I was teary eyed when she was talking to Hermione. And them taking Aiden, damn, that was so sad. It's just a good thing that he wasn't down in the bar area with his mom.

The hooded man, now that was a shocker. I didn't expect that one at ALL. I was sitting here reading this the whole time, and normally, I am very good about predicting little things like that, But I admit, I was completely SHOCKED after this one. I'm sitting there thinking, it's Snape or Malfoy, (because I am one of those holding out hope there's still not such bad people like everyone thinks)I even went so far to think maybe you were one of those Sirius is coming back people, and was making it him, but I read the line about there was only one girl he'd ever love or something, and I was like, that doesn't seem like Sirius.

So, yeah I just wanted to say I am really enjoying your story, and now it seems to me that the Smiths are probably Death Eaters or something close to it. But I will keep on reading to see if and when that all comes out...Probably next chapter. Ok, well thanks for this very interesting and suspensefull story I've been reading. I can't wait to see what you come up with for the final battle.
EvilFireWitch chapter 19 . 9/25/2006
While I really like it-in fact, I could hardly stop reading it-and the word choice is generally wonderful, I've got to let you know that you're, rather, comma, crazy. :) Just an example: In the middle of a sentence separated by "and," the comma comes BEFORE "and," not after. "They were going to the movies, and hoped to have fun." Like that. :) Also, you occassionally sound way too technical for the otherwise very lovely voice and writing style that you've established. For instance, you said something like, Hermione and Ginny went to talk to their respective mothers, who were playing with Aiden. If both mothers were in the same place, and unless Ginny totally ignores Mrs. Granger and Hermione totally ignores Mrs. Weasley and each daughter pulls each mother aside for a private conversation, it's rather pointless to say "respective." Just a thought, but it would flow more smoothly if you took out unnecessary words like this. One last bit-you don't have to return every line. And if you do, you've got to make it clear who's speaking when it's dialogue. It got very confusing at some points, and you definitely want your work to flow. Otherwise, I'd say it's very, very good. I could nearly pretend to myself that I was reading the REAL book-you have a lot of wonderful ideas going on here. Keep writing-I wish this one was longer! :)
blech chapter 19 . 8/11/2006
Wow! I just read your entire story straight through, and I have to say I'm very impressed. Loved it all! All of my favorite couples together, and nicely done, somewhat bittersweet, ending.
Typothetical chapter 19 . 7/25/2006
I enjoyed reading your story. You're a very creative writer. I thought that maybe the Horcruxes were a little too easy to obtain (think of how hard it was to get that darn locket out of the cave!), but all in all, it was a great story! Thanks!
RainDateChick chapter 16 . 7/19/2006
ok, so the whole "percy is the cloaked man" thing really threw me for a loop. I personally was expecting snape... but thats just me. Then when he said the burrow, i thought "maybe bill or charlie?" then i read the last line of this chapter and i was just like "woah where did that come from?" anywho... i've been reading this fic for about an hour and a half now, and i plan to finish reading it tonight... if i don't get attacked with popups to the point of a computer crash first... in which case i'll be finishing it as soon as i get internet access back...

winnie
PzkwVIb chapter 4 . 6/28/2006
This story is off to a promising start.

One usage note: You wrote: "I think we need to make sure our wands are within easy reach incase something happens tonight."

Incase is a variant spelling on encase, as in, to encase in ice.

In this sentence the proper usage is "in case", as two words.
Fauzia chapter 19 . 6/26/2006
An excellent story.

I was quite sureprised when you introduced Andorra but really happy when she turned out to be Ginny.I was also surprised that the cloaked man was Percy.I liked everything about the story except i wanted to see more of Snape.

Well an excellent story and i am really looking forward to read your other stories.
ak chapter 19 . 6/26/2006
that was probably one of the best ive read-it was great!
Enchanting-fabrication chapter 19 . 6/26/2006
All its came to a close but i loved it all the same. Good work