Reviews for Sudden Moments in an Unexpected Love
Kristall chapter 1 . 8/6/2006
Definately enjoyed this, now proceeding to the next part!
The blackdash chapter 1 . 6/23/2006
Okay, first of... I just found this story by pure bordome because there are currently no new updates from my alert list stories and I have read and reread them all...

And you know what...

Heather chapter 1 . 4/3/2006
I love Hikari-she reminds me of a friend of mine! Poor Chichiri..*grins* its about time he got over his past! I love this Tasuki-he's finally learning to grow up! I hope you make a SL involving him, it would be absolutely hilarious! Can't wait to read your others!
Himawari chapter 1 . 2/20/2006
hehe, I love Tasuki! this is so cute... sorry if you think that's a bad thing? It's good coming from me! Loved it! later!
Aenisses Thai chapter 1 . 2/18/2006
I enjoyed this first chapter very much. Your spelling and grammar and phrasing are excellent, but more importantly, you develop the drama in a fast-moving plot. Your first line is a skilled device to draw the reader right into the center of the action.

I also enjoyed your characterization of Tasuki, especially his mistrust of traits in Hikari that he would have accepted in a man. Chichiri was also well-drawn, with his melancholy and hesitance making him deal with Hikari in a cautious way instead of immediately accepting her.

I am looking forward to more of this interesting story.

DracoFeathers chapter 1 . 2/13/2006
Oh, very nice story so far! You need to hook up Hikari and Tasuki, lol. It would just seem to weird if you dd it with Chichiri. Age difference and all. But you don't have to listen to me. I hope you update soon.
SasatheShy chapter 1 . 2/11/2006
Love it! There's going to be more, right? *happy first review dance* Hope so! Loved it! (wait I said that already) Anyways your story is very good!