Reviews for Knowing Hell
scribblemyname chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
Excruciatingly painful. I should hate it, but I love the way I'm sucked in and it all becomes so achingly real.
keebler-elmo chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
nice little oneshot. I absolutely loved this What if comic.
vine chapter 1 . 7/29/2006
Aw... This was so sad... And well written... It makes me want to cry...
Green Amber chapter 1 . 3/6/2006
Wow. I think I just overdosed on the angst. Mere words cannot describe how I love this fic. But then you should know this. I absolutely love your writing style, and I didn't spot any major grammar problems. I really liked the way you placed the quotes into your fic. I also really liked several of the metaphors and sayings that you used. The last line, where you describe how Rogue only has the map of Antarctica left had me in tears. Again, I really love your writing style, and I'm looking forward to reading more of your work.
Jenny chapter 1 . 2/13/2006
Poor Rogue. She really is one of the most relatable characters in comics and this story shows exactly why. I loved it.
BJ2 chapter 1 . 2/13/2006
Wow... very powerful stuff. I hated Rogue after Antarctica. I will hate her forever. It's nice to read *her* pain for a change. Remy's had enough! Very nice.
addtothenoise chapter 1 . 2/12/2006
It's so sad. I never could get myself to read that comic. Just felt too bad, but you definitely did it more justice. Loved it, even with the bitter-sweet ending. He didn't want anyone else, especially her, to be caused anymore pain. sniff. Just perfect. :-)
Kiara-san chapter 1 . 2/12/2006
This was very good. You described Rogue's emotions beautifully. I've never seen a follow up to a What If? book before. How about writing one for issue #100? That would be interesting as well.

Also, I'm not sure if you already know about this, but you might get more feedback if you allow anonymous reviews. The default on the site is to only accept signed reviews. To change this, you would need to log in and go to the reviews section. From there click on anonymous and then press enable. The page should say it was successful. Hope this helps.
BlkDiamond chapter 1 . 2/12/2006