Reviews for War of the Worlds
alex chapter 3 . 6/16/2013
hi is there a chapter about a alien already landed on earth
theinspired chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
Pretty good. I thought it was funny how you described Byrce and Joesph and Eric.
SupremeReginiteOverlord chapter 14 . 7/1/2006
Next chapter! Come on please! I'm desperate! you don't know how this is going for me!
forgotmyself chapter 6 . 6/24/2006
This story is so interesting! I meant to review the previous chapters but I ended up clicking to the next chapter automatically. Can't wait to read the next chapters (When I can get on again ,)
SupremeReginiteOverlord chapter 13 . 5/31/2006
It's a great chapter as always. And no offense taken. I kinda like both the same. And I think you can put it on T. I don't see anything too bad. Not much cussing, not alot of gore, Alex and...I'm not even going to finish that sentence. And I got something on your WotW forum that I think you should be concerned about. Please reply to it asap.

Anywho, loving the story, and keep it up.
Chelsimaelsi chapter 12 . 5/30/2006
It's good,but here are some pointers for future you submit a chapter,check your spelling and grammar or I will have to shoot you in the HEAD!GEEZ!Well,a toast!To better spelling and grammar and to future greatness!
SupremeReginiteOverlord chapter 12 . 5/13/2006
That's why you should always have seatbelts. I'm looking forward to this whole new story with them in it. The 'I-pod' in Scary Movie 4 was screwed. It played Awesome '80's, then changed to Destroy Humanity. That was messed up. Anywho, keep the chapters coming.
SupremeReginiteOverlord chapter 11 . 5/5/2006
Sorry about taking so long to review. I have troble logging on. Sometimes I hate your human technology... I watched this Scary Movie 4. It was hilarious, as with all of them...but I heard it's going to be the last of the scary Movie saga. Pity...

It's a great chapter as always and thank you for those kind things you said about me. Not many humans are brave enough to do that.
SupremeReginiteOverlord chapter 10 . 4/13/2006
That chapter was amusing. Keep goiung, man. This is getting good. And what is the homepage?
SupremeReginiteOverlord chapter 9 . 3/16/2006
Great so far. I'm going to check out this website.
SupremeReginiteOverlord chapter 8 . 3/13/2006
Sorry about missing these three chapters...I had problems with this difference engine you humans call a computer...my friend tried helping me out...but...:

Bud: Tab A into Slot C...?

Me: But there is no Slot C!

Yeah...it took too long for my standards...then my pet human wouldn't let me on...Stupid humans...Anyways great story and I hope you do make another before the 15th.
SupremeReginiteOverlord chapter 5 . 3/9/2006
i love it...keep going and i forgot to mention in the last review...thanks for spearding the name of the Reginites. we thank you greatly.
Chelsimaelsi chapter 1 . 3/8/2006
You suck jdog!Anyhoo,great story!
waterbendingmaster chapter 4 . 2/27/2006
You know, this is a funny story. Keep up with the comedy!
SupremeReginiteOverlord chapter 4 . 2/21/2006
awesome...love it so far...do more pleaz.