Reviews for Black and White Guardian
We'rekindacrazylikethat chapter 3 . 12/21/2014
I though Kazuma didn't know of the curse...
We'rekindacrazylikethat chapter 1 . 12/21/2014
And if they actually got hit by the long stick? Then what? XD Oh Kazuma. Foolproof plan.
silvermistfoxchild chapter 3 . 5/3/2013
you should have Kazuma mention a 14th spirt thats a female and shes a secret zodiac kept secret, she should be Akitos sister maybe about 18, she should be on neither side...interesting i think, you did so good
ALien chapter 3 . 12/24/2010
WAH! NO MORE? MORE MORE MORE!
YAY chapter 2 . 12/24/2010
They r my fav couple of all time! theyr a cute couple!(i luv angry viewer act)
Marialena-Princess Of The Moon chapter 3 . 11/16/2010
wooh! i like it so far Update asap!
Lucy chapter 3 . 5/13/2009
this is so good! Maybe Haru and tohru could be the prince and prince. I know it sucks but its an idea right. Oh well. Bye.
shigen chapter 3 . 5/9/2009
sweet keep on rockin'
Tohru y haru chapter 3 . 4/3/2009
Hey your story is great,I had read it a lot of times. Please upload more chapters I'm very interested about what is going to happen. Please upload more chapters I can't realize what is going to happen,because oh my God they are a lot of possibilities.
SK9 chapter 3 . 4/27/2008
COOL STORY!
jxlegacy chapter 3 . 12/6/2006
pretty please with a cherry on top continue?i like how you twisted the plot again by adding the search for the prince and very well planned and laid out.i enjoyed this story alot, there are only 3 chapters and i was already on the edge of my seat:)keep up the good work.
Cute Nerdy Asian chapter 3 . 11/5/2006
that was interesting...when are you going to update? i really wanna read it.
charlie-becks chapter 3 . 10/4/2006
its a pretty good story but i hav to ask do u speak english properly as ur first language? it dosnt matter jus wonderin i hope u update soon :)
kitsune245 chapter 3 . 8/6/2006
that was awsome
TooSweet4Words chapter 3 . 5/28/2006
no ideas watsoeva, but if i have any i'll PM you.

hope you update soon.