Reviews for Friend or Foe?
Lunelis chapter 23 . 12/18/2008
trust me, i realize you're long done with this story, and so far i'm really enjoying. however, there is one thing that i find kind of odd as this story progresses. the entire team does not seem euite as distressed as they should be. i mean, sue and reed's son was kidnapped, and they are telling johnny its not the end of the world, which would certainly not be the reaction of parents whose child was just abducted. aside from that, the story is very interesting, and i will continue reading, despite my confusion at the entire team's seeminly blase reaction to such a traumatic event.
peeka.boo chapter 11 . 12/27/2007
heyy, just wondering...

in the last few chapters, where has the baby gone?
To be perfectly honest chapter 8 . 7/26/2007
Author's notes in the middle of chapters are highly annoying. Those go at the beginning or end not in the middle. It ruins the flow of the story. And putting Victor grimaced whatever after someone ELSE speaks does not look right either. That can get it's own sentence.
Iaveina chapter 41 . 7/18/2007
Very very VERY good story! I LOVE it! And I cannot WAIT until the sequel!
Firefly of the Phoenixes chapter 23 . 7/18/2007
(Has just finished reading chapter 23)

PLEASE don't make her be dead, PLEASE don't make her be dead!

(Clicks Next)

OMG YOU KILLED HER!

FOOL!

Lol, kidding 'bout the fool...but now I'm all depressed about Alicia...but the story rocks anyway...poor Johnny and his powers...or lack of.
Lady Elora chapter 41 . 7/4/2007
Sounds good to me luv. I was pissed that you ended it so abruptly, so a sequel sounds amazing to me! I have no particular qualms about anything else... a romance storyline featuring Johnny might be nice. *scrathces head* But I'll give whatever you throw at me. :)

Cheers!

-Allora
karista chapter 41 . 6/30/2007
its good. i think u should put Johnny and Vanessa going together
G.A. Clive chapter 41 . 6/30/2007
It sounds very good! And, thank you for taking it into consideration for writing a sequel! I would really like to see more of Vanessa if that isn't too much to ask! Thanks so much for not making us suffer over Johnny!
elektricstorm chapter 41 . 6/29/2007
GOOD! VERY GOOD! Please start writing the sequel soon!
Greysqueen chapter 41 . 6/29/2007
its good! i like the plot i cant wait for it! can u please tell me when it will come out?
Niobium chapter 40 . 6/28/2007
I just noticed your note about there not being a sequel on the way, so at the expense of having to review twice, I strongly suggest you possibly put something about this in your final chapter. Even a hint at what you intend (i.e. clarifying in an earlier chapter or in the Epilogue) would be preferable to leaving that entire plot point unmentioned and unresolved.

(Although, once again, if I've missed something where you indicate your intentions there, just point the way!)
Niobium chapter 35 . 6/28/2007
I must say it was a fun read. I do have one question-I may have missed it but there's nothing about whether or not Johnny's powers will actually come back or if the change is permanent. It seems pretty unresolved. Or do you intend to do more with that?
G.A. Clive chapter 40 . 6/25/2007
WHAT ABOUT JOHNNY'S POWERS? Other than the ending I really liked this story! And even if your not planning on a sequel you should write one anyway...'cause(This is the way you spell it not "cos", that kinda bothered me while reading it) this is just cruel!

Begging For A Sequel,

G.A. Clive
elektricstorm chapter 40 . 6/23/2007
Is there going to be a sequel for this? There'd better be!
Lady Elora chapter 40 . 6/23/2007
Far from over? Gr... you are completely and utterly evil, what was in the freaking envelop? And did poor Johnny ever get his powers back? And not even the hope of a sequel. *shakes head* You astound me. But all in all, this last chapter was very good, I enjoyed it quite a bit. But I didn't find the ending rather unsatisfying, though I decent ending altogether. I mean, you can't really give a superhero fic any decent closure since it's still REALLY early in their careers. Which I thought was rather clever of you. But still... leaving some rather open ended questions dangling in my face is just mean. *pouts* But congrats on finishing!

As for F42- I LOVED Chris Evans in it! He was sensitive, but still annoying and obnoxcious. He was just fantastic. The moments when he as all sweet and lovey with Sue I ADORED! As were the parts when he was insulting people. All in all, I thought the movie was wonderful- though I think I still like the first one better.

Well, I should go. Wonderful story medear, and now I really have to get to work on my own. lol.

Cheers!