Reviews for Of Rhyme and Reason
BiblioMatsuri chapter 7 . 12/12/2012
Oh, yes. Dani's first-ever Crowning Moment of Awesome.
BiblioMatsuri chapter 3 . 12/12/2012
Ghostwriter's revenge went a touch too far, near the end. On the other hand, Danny burned a book, his book, of which there was no backup copy, and _laughed_. Yeah, I'd want to hurt him too.
BiblioMatsuri chapter 2 . 12/12/2012
Let's see, his childhood dream was to be an astronaut, "highest that he's ever flown" - Danny's in space. Can't pin down the exact moment, though. It's been a while.
Clueless.1 chapter 9 . 7/4/2008
man,you have some serious rhyming talent!How do you do it?I got the scenes/characters behind all of them except for "Sky Dance"...wonder what that one is you ask me,my favorite was "Spirit",I dont know why,I just like it the you come up with some more!
dizappearingirl chapter 9 . 12/20/2006
I like these a lot! Fun fun...good poems. It takes me a while to get the hang of them and understand where the inspiration comes from, but I think I figured them all out in the end! At least I hope so! _
flarey phoenix chapter 9 . 7/13/2006
i knew evry episode that was in that well all but one but still it was brill
DiscordianSamba chapter 9 . 6/11/2006
Another wonderful poem! I really like how you take things from the show and make them so poetic. You're really quite talented!
at-a-glance chapter 8 . 5/16/2006
wow thats really good, all these poems are. I think I know what scene this is.
DiscordianSamba chapter 8 . 5/16/2006
Towards the end of Kindred Spirits, when the prime Danny clone was destroyed, right?

Another excellent poem! *thumbs up*
purpledog100 chapter 8 . 5/16/2006
This is really good. Um...I'm not sure..but I think it's in Vlad's POV, and he's talking about the Danny clone he made that was destroyed.

You're great at poetry! Keep it up! :)
Saramis Kismet chapter 2 . 5/1/2006
'I'm an astronaut! Whoo!'

I win at life. xD Really cool poem, though!
DiscordianSamba chapter 7 . 4/22/2006
I really like this poem! It really does sound like Dani. Kindred Spirits definitely turned out better than I expected, and I'm glad to see fan-stuff coming from it!
DiscordianSamba chapter 6 . 2/27/2006
Your poetry is really awesome! I think I like Sky Dance the best out of em all.
misaoshiru chapter 3 . 2/15/2006
Nice. :3 Ghost Writer equals love.
Fuzzytoesocks chapter 3 . 2/15/2006
Ooh, I like them a lot so far. ; You're awesome at writing poetry...I especially liked the first one. D

As for the second one, was the line "I'M AN ASTRONAUT!" (or something to that sense)?