Reviews for The Green Gateway
X-Song of the Night-X chapter 10 . 4/3/2013
I enjoyed your story so very much. It was very true to Narnia and the characters were acting just the way they are supposed to.

Thank you for writing such a wonderful story. :)
Sailor GaOn Donut chapter 10 . 6/23/2008
nice
zebrasdancing chapter 10 . 6/2/2008
rather strange but alright
Sedri chapter 10 . 4/5/2008
Thank you; this was a lovely story. I was ready to smack Caspian around the head for running off to use the Gateway without permission, and laughed madly at the opening chapter. My only criticism is that I was hoping for some sort of closure with Rilami in the final chapter.

Overall, excellent. Thank you!
Love and Rock Music chapter 9 . 1/13/2008
This was a wonderful story and a real pleasure to read. Everything was magnificent - the characterization of all our favorite people, the Gateway, and especially Aslan's dialog. (He's the character I find hardest to write for.) This whole story couldn't have been an easy task and I'm glad you undertook it. Great job!
Love and Rock Music chapter 8 . 1/13/2008
Wow, great chapter! Peter and the professor, and the painting? Ingenious. As for Caspian, I do love dream sequences, and yours was marvelously executed. To tell you the truth I forgot about the time-twist myself, and now poor Caspian remembers it too late? It's so great. ]
Love and Rock Music chapter 7 . 1/13/2008
Another good chapter. I tell you, there are few authors that could have carved out such a great story from the idea that Caspian and his friends would somehow get to England. And reading it, I can't help but smile. These AU stories sometimes get boring as they go on, but I'm only getting more excited! This is one great story.
Love and Rock Music chapter 6 . 1/13/2008
Yes, yes, this is where it starts getting good! I can't praise this chapter enough. You've painted such a clear picture, it's incredible. The three of them stick out like sore thumbs! I loved the scene where Caspian defends the lady's honor. It must have taken such work to produce such a chapter, because you built this story from nothing. It's just fabulous.
Love and Rock Music chapter 5 . 1/13/2008
Great chapter! We all know Caspian has that awful streak of adventure and pride. I can't believe he would totally ditch Aslan on the beach and go for the torch. . . But at the same time, I can, because your writing is so very believable. The scene between Drinian and the albatross was very well done.
Love and Rock Music chapter 4 . 1/13/2008
Ooh, exciting! Your writing is as good as ever, and have I mentioned how much I love the way you handle all the characters? Drinian, Trumpkin, Trufflehunter and Caspian himself are all perfectly done.
Love and Rock Music chapter 3 . 1/13/2008
This chapter felt a little slow, but it was still intriguing. At least Caspian's getting into being a king again. . .
Love and Rock Music chapter 2 . 1/13/2008
This chapter does a great job of setting things up. Your writing styles boasts humor and thoughtfulness, and I'm already getting into it again. ]

My favorite bit: "marshwiggles were excellent company for people in low spirits" -Loved it!
Love and Rock Music chapter 1 . 1/13/2008
This is a nice start to a story I should have finished reviewing for a year ago! I don't like Caspian shipped with anyone else besides Lucy, but you gave his wife some decent characterization. I do love the idea of all the Narnians spying on the pair of them.
Love and Rock Music chapter 10 . 4/22/2007
Remarkable. Just the way you pulled it off was so totally realistic. . . I loved it, especially because you managed to get Peter in there!
Alaynthe chapter 10 . 11/20/2006
Wonderful job! This is one of my favorite Narnia fics. Even though you said you weren't going to try to make Aslan very god-like, I think you did a great job, especially with Drinian and the albatross. I was a little disappointed we didn't get to see Eustace, Lucy and Edmund too, but I'm so glad the Prof and Polly were there! :D
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »