Reviews for Things that matter
lostinshanghai chapter 6 . 11/24/2013
_
little-hina chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
I really like stories describing babies or kids. And this one is sooo lovely. I'm excited to read more and to see how you let this relationship develope!
littlemelonatplay chapter 6 . 3/2/2011
That was a really sweet story. I enjoyed reading this because it's about my favorite pair and there were hardly any mechanical errors. Thanks for posting!
ImCutePoison chapter 6 . 3/20/2010
A really sweet story. ] I just wanted to see how they get together after their only break-up .. but I can live and without it. Maybe you can tell in the prologue you plan to write (If you havent already). Never mind - really good story. Congratulations. ]
ShikaIno1 chapter 6 . 10/11/2009
i loved it so much! awesome ending!
ShikaIno1 chapter 5 . 10/11/2009
i loved it! but i wish you did not have Ino step down from being a ninja...!
ShikaIno1 chapter 4 . 10/11/2009
ShikaIno1 chapter 3 . 10/11/2009
ShikaIno1 chapter 2 . 10/11/2009
so kawaii! i loved it!
ShikaIno1 chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
LM3795 chapter 6 . 9/10/2008
Really sweet! I liked this story very much! Great job!
JaliceLove chapter 6 . 9/5/2008
Cute and simple :]

And I love the way you wrote it! :D
Shinobi Ninja Ayane chapter 6 . 2/11/2008
Awesome til the very end
Ana chapter 6 . 11/9/2007
I honestly love this story, it is my absolute favouite of this couple and one of favourites out of all the stories I have read.

Even though there is no dialogue your emotions are weaved in to the characters until you are them and they are you.

It absolutley helps that it is a dream relationship, one that most people, want to achieve with their own soulmate.

So I just wanted to say thankyou for writing such a beautiful story that gives hope to us all for finding our own soulmates.
Jenny chapter 6 . 9/7/2007
omg this is such a wonderful story. I read all of it this morning and it made my day better. It's short and simply beautiful good job.
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »