Reviews for Things that matter
paosu chapter 6 . 4/24
I like soooo much this story. how they shared their lifes, the bond That every shikaino shiper saw but kishi didn't. how Ino found her path and the love. owesome story
lostinshanghai chapter 6 . 11/24/2013
_
little-hina chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
I really like stories describing babies or kids. And this one is sooo lovely. I'm excited to read more and to see how you let this relationship develope!
littlemelonatplay chapter 6 . 3/2/2011
That was a really sweet story. I enjoyed reading this because it's about my favorite pair and there were hardly any mechanical errors. Thanks for posting!
DAngel7 chapter 6 . 3/20/2010
A really sweet story. ] I just wanted to see how they get together after their only break-up .. but I can live and without it. Maybe you can tell in the prologue you plan to write (If you havent already). Never mind - really good story. Congratulations. ]
ShikaIno1 chapter 6 . 10/11/2009
i loved it so much! awesome ending!
ShikaIno1 chapter 5 . 10/11/2009
i loved it! but i wish you did not have Ino step down from being a ninja...!
ShikaIno1 chapter 4 . 10/11/2009
ShikaIno1 chapter 3 . 10/11/2009
ShikaIno1 chapter 2 . 10/11/2009
so kawaii! i loved it!
ShikaIno1 chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
LM3795 chapter 6 . 9/10/2008
Really sweet! I liked this story very much! Great job!
JaliceLove chapter 6 . 9/5/2008
Cute and simple :]

And I love the way you wrote it! :D
Shinobi Ninja Ayane chapter 6 . 2/11/2008
Awesome til the very end
Ana chapter 6 . 11/9/2007
I honestly love this story, it is my absolute favouite of this couple and one of favourites out of all the stories I have read.

Even though there is no dialogue your emotions are weaved in to the characters until you are them and they are you.

It absolutley helps that it is a dream relationship, one that most people, want to achieve with their own soulmate.

So I just wanted to say thankyou for writing such a beautiful story that gives hope to us all for finding our own soulmates.
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »