Reviews for Shine
Landydou chapter 34 . 1/24
You wrote a wonderful story. Its sad that you didnt continue.
FABBulousme chapter 34 . 1/5
OMG I NEEEEEED MORE OF THIS STORY. I LOVE IT SO MUCH
Siri.Silverstorm chapter 34 . 1/1
Please update soon. I've never read a fanfiction that combines most of the magical creatures with a twin-bond, added on to a master-apperentice relationship. Please keep writing this story, Its really good.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/22/2016
CONTINUE PLZ
Guest chapter 34 . 11/5/2016
It's been three years since you last updated this story, please finish it! It's unbearable to not know what happened to the characters...
Clouded-Stripes chapter 34 . 9/22/2016
This story is amazing, I love your take on Fem!Harry, and I love the interactions with the werewolves, centaurs, vampires, house elves, veela, and honestly I love all of it! I'm really curious as to what you're going to do with the twin bond? Is it going to be repaired? Or not? What's going to happen? I realise it's been years, but I'd love it if you would update again!
Guest chapter 34 . 9/12/2016
Update update update update this is good
Guest chapter 5 . 8/19/2016
For maximum Mary-Sueishness should have said "Chylde".
Espied7 chapter 34 . 8/2/2016
I would love to see more! Great twist with the bonds.
Lokilover19 chapter 34 . 7/29/2016
Plz update
WTF chapter 34 . 4/8/2016
YOU BLOODY LEFT YOUR READERS A CLIFFHANGER WHEN WE'VE HAD AN EPIPHANY OF 'OMG I WONDER WHAT COULD HAPPEN WITH THE TWINS!' OMG ITS BEEN 3 YEARS AND I CANT SURVIVE ON IMAGINING THE STORY'S DIRECTION!
Guest chapter 34 . 3/31/2016
Just wondering if you are going to continue? I have greatly enjoyed reading it.
ninetaileddemoness chapter 34 . 1/25/2016
Please update
Guest chapter 34 . 1/21/2016
I love the story. St been almost three years though! I hope you come back and end this.
NocturneWitch chapter 34 . 11/13/2015
You keep making me cry, but you keep making me laugh. You keep making me cry, and you keep making me laugh, but I love you for it. I need more.