Reviews for Both Sides Now
KatyDarling chapter 7 . 3/8
This is my second read of your story (I didn't even realize I was doing so after I was reading halfway of chapter two), and I've really enjoyed (and got enraptured by) it the second time around.. Draco's betrayal may have hurt Ginny to the core but I can see why he did it and I can also understand why Ginny chose to be with him in the end in spite of it.
Thanks for sharing your story, "Both Sides Now". Hope you'll write some more incredible stories! :)
eau de toilette chapter 7 . 1/28/2014
This was wonderful, unique and heartbreaking. It really felt like a novel and the portrayals were so realistic. Need to say more? I loved it. x
Lady Mischief chapter 7 . 7/25/2013
I cannot believe it is over. I thoroughly enjoyed your story. I wish I was more eloquent to tell you how much. There is only one thing I would change and that would be the ending, but now as I just wrote that I feel the ending you wrote suits the story quite well. Thank you for sharing this story with all of us readers.
Lady Mischief chapter 6 . 7/25/2013
I was not expecting that. I like that you keep surprising me. It makes perfect sense that Draco would do that to Ginny, and I know there has to be a reason behind it...
Lady Mischief chapter 5 . 7/25/2013
I found your portrayal of Ginny's perspective from both sides enlightening, I like that you make the character true to herself. So often people choose to ignore the truth or how they feel because they don't feel it would be right.
Lady Mischief chapter 4 . 7/25/2013
Wow, it was a beautifully written subtle kiss, not what I was expecting and I liked it even more. I find myself sad, because I am already wishing this story was longer and I have not finished reading it yet.
Lady Mischief chapter 3 . 7/25/2013
You have intrigued me. This story has good pacing and keeps the reader interested.
marinka chapter 7 . 5/11/2013
Great story!
Guest chapter 7 . 11/2/2012
who doesn't love a good happy ending? a truly wonderful story, major props to you sir or madame!
Ten-Thousand-Lilies chapter 7 . 10/1/2011
wow, what an absolute douche. Lol, but why else do we love Draco? I have to say that this is one of the most in character, realistic draco/ginny fics i've read. not so much plot wise, but more along the lines that Draco is an absolute ass and isn't going to become a harry potter groupie over night and suddenly renounce his wicked ways. Any relationship between those two would be like you wrote it; forbidden, passionate, and oh so very unhealthy. :) good for you.
Jack Tamara chapter 7 . 9/6/2009
This is really, really good. I'm so happy draco and ginny got their happy ending. :) good job.
erinsailorditz chapter 7 . 8/2/2009
ah. okay seriously that was amazing.
erinsailorditz chapter 6 . 8/2/2009
omg. i started to cry at the end of this chapter. this story is so well-written and just plain amazing. i do admit im scared to go onto the next chapter.
mxahnxxr chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
It kinda seems like anyother story in the beginning but i'm hopin for the best
deleted2012 chapter 7 . 1/29/2009
i think you characterized draco perfectly, he just seems so... well, evil, but so good, and its hard to explain, but he seems like a real person, with all rounds qualities, and i think he's just a darker shade of grey