Reviews for Ami's Lonely Days Cupid Usagi Strikes!
Xiaou Nem chapter 1 . 2/17
awesome! A male librarian putting on some weight is a great romantic interest. I'm looking forward to seeing more of their relationship in the future.
Dark Moon Ministry chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
Stunningly beautiful! You nail down the personalities of the characters perfectly. A very sweet and entertaining story that I really enjoyed reading. Thank you!
Gravaja Umbros chapter 1 . 12/11/2006
Mostly I've just been reading your stories and moving on. But I really must review this one. Not because there was something in it that bugged me so much I couldn't keep quiet, or anything like that. I have to review because I love Ami! She's not just my favorite senshi, she's my favorite anime character of all time! Heck, also add video games, non-anime animation, comics, books, and live action television (be it TV shows or movies) (so basically any fictional material at all) and she's still my favorite character! No exaggeration. I am THE Ami-obsessed fanboy. Anyway, it's great to see her get some romance other than Urawa or Zoicite (both of whom I despise).
somuchpretty chapter 1 . 8/24/2006
Hello hello!

Ami is my favorite Sailor Moon character, and I was always disappointed that she got nothing in the love department. Even the other scouts got unrequinted or tragic loves, while Ami got nothing. Personally I'm not very fond of Hayami, well I should rephrase that I could go either way with him. But this story is well written, and it has the realistic kind of love that I'm sure that Ami would want to pursue. I dunno...maybe I just wanted Ami to have a amazing, passionate, stars and moons, painful, earth shaking love...I still liked the story though :)
HIDDENNONEOF chapter 1 . 5/16/2006
Most charming, written with sophistication, my dear *elegant grin* Usagi was so funny at the end ;p
SlipperyLiz chapter 1 . 2/23/2006
So cute! I've often wondered how Hayami and Ami meet. I like that their relationship starts slow, it's very in-character for both of them. And Usagi is definitely maturing! She's becoming who she will be four years from now.
evaya chapter 1 . 2/20/2006
adoreable! ]

eva*
deep serenity chapter 1 . 2/13/2006
Very sweet! nice V-day story!
BrownToneGirl chapter 1 . 2/12/2006
I guess in between reading your stories and asking for annoying details I, unwittingly, became you muse,uh? )

I loved this story, just as much as I love all of your stories. Maybe even more because I can somwhat relate with the characters and the whole frienship being ruined, I especially liked it when you wrote: "The best way to destroy a friendship was to inject romance into it." ...god, don't I know that. lol.

Please, continue writting GreenEyed Monster, as for this fic, I have to give it a 10.

::..BTG..::
SailorCreative chapter 1 . 2/12/2006
Aw! That was such a lovely story! It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.. and makes me want to go hug my own valentine. *cries* Keep up the fantastic work!
Moon-Daisuki chapter 1 . 2/12/2006
That was too cute, I really enjoyed it. Keep up the fantastic work. ;) Moon-Daisuki