Reviews for Infinite Abyss
Mia chapter 10 . 3/30
This is supposed to be Zutara! You turned it into Katang! Why?
SOMEONE chapter 8 . 9/2/2013
I like nice,cool, helpful, and AWESOME Zuko in the end of season 3!
SOMEONE chapter 5 . 9/2/2013
Zuko! Anyday!
Rawr chapter 10 . 1/27/2013
Dude. It's been almost 5 years since you've updated. FIVE! Don't you think that's a tad late? I like this story, a lot actually. DO NOT just leave us hanging like this. I'm so incredibly peeved at you right now. Seriously! Get off your butt, use your brain, AND GET TO WORK! I realize you have a life, but five years is beyond exusable. At the very least you could have left an Author's Note stating you might take a while to update & not get one's hopes up.

Ugh. I mean it. You better update BEFORE 2014. That's A YEAR away, I think you could write ONE chapter in a year. So... start working!
finfin123 chapter 10 . 1/23/2013
Oooooo great story more chapter please

Chapter 11 please
xSassyButCutex chapter 10 . 8/31/2012
I really wish you would continue this ! : (
Angry Person chapter 10 . 6/23/2012
UPDATE! I love this story but you havn't updated in 4 YEARS! NO EXCUSE! UPDATE!
Jordan I'm a Girl chapter 5 . 3/5/2011
I think that Katara should definiately be with Zuko. I really like this story but I am a little confused, I thought that she escaped from Zuko on the ship, but then she meets him at the palace too, right? I am confused, but I think that if you kind of clear that up it is SUPERB. :)

-Jordan :)
zutaralover42 chapter 10 . 11/27/2010
Plz review is so good plz review!
Soaring Keys chapter 10 . 4/18/2010
this is just... HEARTBREAKIN'! i was cryin' forever! i mean it's just so damn sad! who wouldn't cry? *sniff sniff* please continue on it and make it a pure Zutara!
AnnaAza chapter 10 . 1/6/2010
Write more-this is too good to lose. I'll help you if you want. :)
HighschoolChik2010 chapter 10 . 9/22/2009
I loved the story! Plz countune! I really want to know what happens between Aang, and Katara. I hope Zuko and Katara will get together...PLZ COUNTINE! Pretty Plz! *On knees begging*
BookWorm230 chapter 10 . 8/2/2009
hurry up with chapter 11 on infinite abyss !
HighschoolChik2010 chapter 10 . 7/26/2009
I love ur story! Plz countiune to finish this story! It's so sad and romantic. I loved the way you made Zuko carring about Katra, and not admiting that he loves her. I really wish to c what happens next. I believe writting beautiful and sad stories such as yours r the best! Am doing my best to learn that as well. So I hope u enjoed my comment. Plz countiune with this sad and romanically beautiful story..

T_T :D _
PermeliaSong chapter 10 . 7/26/2009
I hope Katara and Zuko get together at the end

Is Toph going to be in the story?