Reviews for My Worst Fear
cutiehooty chapter 9 . 6/3/2009
aw great story poor Sara and Lindsey more soon please
Rach5 chapter 9 . 12/22/2008
hope you are going to post more... its shame when a great story isn't finished.

I hope Eddie gets what is coming to him.
mary2000 chapter 9 . 11/6/2006
Update soon so I can see what happens next with Catherine and Sara!
JtJessie chapter 9 . 10/8/2006
Wow. As I read this story, I tried to think of the words that I could say to express how much this story moved me. I do believe this is the best Cath/Sara story I have ever read. You took me through a whole range of emotions, and it was amazing. Never stop writing. You have an amazing talent! A very amazing talent. Thank you for writing this.
Nimmireth chapter 9 . 9/30/2006
This story is amazing. I was nearly in tears by the time I finished reading this. But...You. REALLY. Need. To check. Your. SPELLING! Other than that, this is great stuff! Update soon...
Sapho's Daughter chapter 9 . 9/24/2006
I am in tears! great story~!
chawkchic chapter 9 . 8/24/2006
Oh my, that was so...I think you wrote it perfectly for the situation. I am glad Sara finally got her...well, her head together and got her butt where it belonged. I hope we see another chapter soon.
Abzhighman23 chapter 9 . 8/19/2006
hey love the chapter very gd so pleased that u updated it please carry on with it as soon as xx
Jorja Rulz chapter 9 . 8/18/2006
Love this! Update soon please!
Gryffindor620 chapter 9 . 8/18/2006
Lindsay better be alright damn it!

Great Chapter!

Update Soon Son!
Gryffindor620 chapter 8 . 7/26/2006
This story's really good. I need some HOT scenes if you catch my drift or just some almost HOT scene that ends the chapter or segment because it's rated "T"

Great Chapter!

Update Soon Son!
AngstAngstAngstLove chapter 8 . 6/25/2006
Great job, I hope you continue this soon!

Jenny
orange-straw chapter 8 . 6/18/2006
wow this is really good im dying to see what happens with sarah, update soon
chawkchic chapter 8 . 6/9/2006
I am not sure whether Nick should hold Sara and get her to let it out a bit or just grab her by the scruff of the neck and drag her to Catherine, so she can realize what she really needs is to hold Catherine in her arms and be there with her. Glad you posted another chapter.
EmilyMayVTheCrazyDinosaurGirl chapter 8 . 5/31/2006