Reviews for It's Been a Strange Day
craziestangel chapter 2 . 3/31/2010
why didn't you keep writing?
Sinister Seductress chapter 2 . 9/14/2006
any more chapies?
sectumsempra chapter 2 . 6/28/2006
Is it Corrine and Marshall's wedding? Is it gonna be a JV? Please. Please update soon. I want to find out what's going on with everyone else.
tinamonic chapter 2 . 3/5/2006
I love it! Please post more chapters! I could really see this as a continuation of the series! I loved this story very much and I was thinking that there are more mysteries to be solved involving the school and the wormhole like what happened to Tyler, and they never said anything about the first teacher that disappeared. Please continue!
jennisashark chapter 2 . 2/22/2006
Wow, I really like this... I hope this pattern of characters continues, or maybe, each character gets to this mysterious 'wedding' and then you can do it for all of them at once... that would be cool. Well, great job, your chapters are short, but good, amazingly good.

-Jenn
Daniela chapter 2 . 2/14/2006
hey! I need to say that even if they are small chapters, after this one, im starting to like them!

I hope yo could said about what happens in conclusions, cause im from mexico and i havent seen it yet!

see you! Dany
Becky Thatcher chapter 1 . 2/13/2006
ugh. no way. seriously, i just started writing a reunion fic. ughh, great minds think alike?

this is really really really REALLY well written (one of the best here) but its TOO SHORT! more more more!

p.s.- i like. alot.
sfinn23 chapter 2 . 2/13/2006
i like it! hope you update really soon!
weezlyismyking chapter 1 . 2/13/2006
This is really interesting. I hope to see more chapters.
K chapter 2 . 2/13/2006
You know you can't just end it with yay were off to the wedding everytime, lol. I'm gonna go mad! jk. W/e, I'm sick and Im rambling soo yeh update soon! You have kept my interest so far..
Steph chapter 1 . 2/12/2006
This is starting off good. I'm curious to see where it will go :)
Jenna's Rules chapter 1 . 2/12/2006
Wedding. Oh, god no, not a wedding. Unless it's Corrine and Marshall's ... then that's okay. I can't wait for more, just to find out where this is going. Update soon.
sfinn23 chapter 1 . 2/12/2006
i've reviewed... i like it! hope you post really soon!
BabyGirlBlake chapter 1 . 2/12/2006
My interest has been i''ll save comments until I read more
K chapter 1 . 2/12/2006
It was short but I liked it. Can't wait for more!