Reviews for Mew Valentine
XD!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
LUV IT
jessi chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
Another great story! I really like your work!
Devatron2000 chapter 1 . 3/20/2008
good story I wish you would have put a few day before the got together but it's was very good.
Perpetual Concern chapter 1 . 12/10/2007
This is cute. And to have written this in thirty minutes, well what else can i say? You're a good writer. Much better than me. I havent posted any stories yet because i'm still working up the nerve!
Nightwing13 chapter 1 . 9/16/2007
I loved it! RyouxIchigo or ZoeyxElliott forever!
Kitty Kat K.O chapter 1 . 8/18/2007
That was really good. I liked it. It's cool how you can write that much in half an hour. This was really cute so keep it up. And plz write more as soo as you can!
RebeccasanFujiEijiLVR chapter 1 . 5/5/2007
it wasn't bad it was good. i enjoyed it.
Topaz16 chapter 1 . 5/5/2007
i luved the story D
yentles chapter 1 . 10/19/2006
who's Kris?

anyways it was quite short although i still loved it

if you compared your 1 story to mine

MINE sucks like crap!
Majorcrush chapter 1 . 8/9/2006
BROVO !
Rani chapter 1 . 6/24/2006
You can tottaly do better, i mean...this isn't your best work is it? I see potential and all... but you need to try harder. Don't get the wrong i dea. I like it. But that's it. I just liked it. I didn't love it. Your goal is to get the reader to love the story. Though i must say that although in my years in writing i have been bombarded with thousands of people's manuscripts, this would have probably really gotten my attention.
tsurenaii chapter 1 . 6/11/2006
I told u i'd look into it! LOL! I'm just not as I used to be i'm more into FMA but otherwise! DAt was pretty good considering it was only written in 30 minutes! LOL! On to da nxt story lol!
Paper-Doodle chapter 1 . 5/25/2006