Reviews for Love Is A Book
AsuCaga Rules chapter 16 . 11/6/2009
u still planning on updating? it was really really really really good!
PinkPrincess511 chapter 16 . 1/26/2008
Love the start, the two last chapter weren't so bad. Please update
shiloah18 chapter 16 . 9/16/2007
Athha.. WestenfLusS.. Ahmed.. Mu..

so Kira.. how does it fEeL being caught in the act of your performance? *grins* lol XD

"Im fat so what?" boy.. my imotou-chan says that tOo.. lol XD

Lenore? just Like that? no "auntie" at the Least?

hmm.. ALLisa ne? her hair coLour and eyes.. greEn and bLue respectiveLy.. they're the same as Athrun's demo, his are the opposite.. hmm.. *imagining Lacus with NicoL's hair coLour*

yeah.. your dream ended demo, be happy Athrun! when you woke up the person in your dreams was there! right on top of yah! *grins*

"OMIGOSH!" huh? Athrun? is that you? ~_

ohh.. so Cags shouLd've cupped his chEek and whispered his name to wake him up, ne? kawaii! XD

that was reaLLy.. hmm.. sneaky of you, Athrun.. crawLing into bed where CagaLLi is and hugging her.. kawaii! XD

hmm.. it's fun playing hide and seEk in the department store.. uhm.. the store they went to.. was that the pLace where CagaLLi works?

Athrun doesn't know how to skate on his roLLerbLades? and Cags is the one who's teaching him? hmm.. read a fic where it's the opposite.. try reading "Breaking the Ice" by periodic-prose.. it's AsuCaga fLuFf.. _

yeah.. gLiding acrosS the kitchen fLoOr with your socks on! powder can heLp things get sLippery! lol XD

"You know what, when I find her...when I find her... when I find her I'm going to kisS her..." gah! what was that? oh nvm! hmm.. from reading Athrun's POV in this part of the fic.. he's Like caLLing for someone to Listen to him.. nameLy his goOd oL conscience.. lol XD

'You Love her..."L-O, L-O, L-O, L-O-V-E"'.. 'I Love you tOo! But wait...you Love CagaLLi! BOo hOo... I have no one to Love! Wait does CagaLLi have a conscience? Maybe you couLd hOok us up wink wink' lol woOhOo! I Love Athrun's conscience! why doesn't he take over Athrun's body even for just a sec? *grins* taLk about hoOking up consciences.. Athrun's got a coOL one! XD

"What the heLL was that for!"

"Hey that's my Line!" lol XD

the whoLe CagaLLi heLping Athrun get up part reminded me of the scene in GS where she did the same thing.. y'know.. when Athrun was being picked up by Yzak after his second encounter with CagaLLi.. ne?

the tickLing part.. that happened after Cags accused Athrun of going on some mentaL breakdown or something, ne? just making sure.. gotta have scenes in order..

Athrun Likes the sun, it's yeLLow.. might've reminded him of a certain bLonde.. and Cags Likes the rain, it's bLue.. must've reminded her of a bLunette she's fond of.. ne? :)

"I teach a Lot of kids, and they faLL on top of me aLL the time..." count to think of it.. you're the one who's supposed to be apoLogizing, CagaLLi.. you feLL on him.. remember?

hmm.. AsuCaga dirty dancing with onLy their under garments on? hmm.. amusing.. *bLushes*

lol Athrun was BEGGING for forgivenesS.. hmm.. I Like the sound of that.. XD

aww.. he thought she was an angeL.. demo, AsuCaga are angeLs.. with a LiL' deviL inside of them.. *snickers*

wEe! they toOk a shower together! XD

man, Kira and MiriaLLia are over reacting.. sheEsh!

lol Dearka.. mating procesS? "Mir. You Love s*x. Kira, you're Like a s*x-o-hoLic." XD

right Kira.. the baby in your group.. *roLLs her eyes* weLL, you're LiL' twin sister's a big girL now..

just great Lacus.. now Kira might be thinking that you did "it" with Athrun..

yeah Athrun.. who knows what you're capabLe of doing within an hour! *bLushes*

AmeLia? OC?

partners huh? partners in what? Athrun.. *smugs*

*faLLs over Laughing* just when I thought everything was going aight with Athrun carrying Cags to the cLinic.. XD

lol pinky swear? she's stiLL their baby.. and Kira's "LiL'" twin sister.. XD

nyWeiZ, suteki deshou fic! jaa ne! ;)
DeletedAccountID chapter 16 . 9/1/2007
don't worry everybody screws up on there fics. still good don't give up! please update! and again don't give up!
mishakokoro chapter 4 . 8/9/2007
heart this chapter it was funny when athruns moms like i knew it you like that kira girl dont you and he like mom kiras a guy lol funny timez!lmao P laterz
anonyme chapter 16 . 7/17/2007
your not a hentai writter

ya right!

but it was good
Kazumi Kairi or Kairi-chan chapter 16 . 7/14/2007
Mwhahahahaha... I just love this story. :3 So it seems Meer is on the move to make her move to get Athrun for hers alone...

UPDATE SOON! XD
Hades.Throne.Heiress chapter 16 . 7/14/2007
It's a bit cheesy no offense, like, as in really cheesy, but I guess it provokes AxC moments ] Update soon
bianca chapter 16 . 7/14/2007
glad you write a new chappie for this story also hope you will soon update your other stories :)

how does this sound for the end flay and Meer wount give up so athrun cagalli kira lacus and the rest of them play a prank on them to get rid of meer and flay (sorry bad grammar)

only a suggestion
AkiMiya chapter 15 . 3/15/2007
that was...erm, i don't know how to describe it but it was quite...AWESOME! hahaha...

plz, plz, plz update ASAP!
takari love chapter 15 . 3/10/2007
Plz update soon...
kenkao7rocks5forever chapter 15 . 2/2/2007
oh my, chapter 15 is so...so,, i can't explain it! friggin fantastic! and call me green-minded, but i can imagine them while they're at it! athrun and caglli are so perfect for each other and damn, they're both sexy! _

i love athrun!

athrunxcagalli forever!

update now! come on, i need to know what cagalli did!
MingFang chapter 15 . 1/30/2007
Wow, long time no see I suppose. It's been long since the last chapter ( I mean chapter 14). I've read your fic since it started, but .. hehehe ... (laugh nervously).. I was too lazy to feedback. I think your fic is really good, since I like gentle kind Athrun and shy Cagalli. You said you would up more chapter? Well Looking for it already.
kimborliee chapter 15 . 1/29/2007
omg! i absolutely adore this fanfic! its so cute and sweet and totally fluff filled lol! cant wait for the next chapter! good luck with exams! and upated whenever u can which will hopefully be soon ! Athrun and Cagalli forever
daisukiasu'n'caga chapter 15 . 1/27/2007
hmm...nice. i never knew athrun in this fic is like this.

update soon!