Reviews for The Promise
spadeshot405 chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
That was actually ... sad. ok there i said it i was actually glad thats off my story Shads going to be in pain when he gets up
Peachy-Author chapter 3 . 9/17/2011
I felt bad for Charmy, missing his sister. But I'm really happy that he is able to keep that promise to her. In all, a pretty good story!
Rainmy chapter 3 . 3/7/2010
He was killed by Lance.

this is like a parlel world story right? I liked it
Neros Urameshi chapter 3 . 1/14/2008
That Charmy fic was really cool. Very nice!
TiaraWolf chapter 3 . 11/5/2006
This story was SO sweet, and so sad, too! I am a big Charmy fan (Well, uh, go figure, I claim myself as him XD) and I couldn't help cry. I'm so adding this
bLoOdY9o1 chapter 3 . 7/6/2006
THAT WAS LIKE SO SWEET!

-bLOODY
Rock Raider chapter 3 . 2/14/2006
Nice work. For a while there I was thinking Hao would say he snuck into the hospital & killed Michelle to deal with Charmy. At another time I though Charmy was gonna kill himself so he could be with her.
PrincessAngelz chapter 3 . 2/14/2006
Interesting chappy! I hope all goes well in the next chapter. I hope Charmy will feel better on this story. After all he's one of my favorite chaotix characters. Aside from that, I also think Shadow, Espio, and the others are cool. lol!

Good job writing this story so far.

-Ellie (email me at
PrincessAngelz chapter 2 . 2/13/2006
Hey, nice story you wrote eventhough it's sad that Charmy's sister died. I do like stories about Charmy since he's also one of my favorite characters from the Chaotix. Hope all goes well on the next chapter. Continue on if you can.

From,

Ellie )
Rock Raider chapter 2 . 2/13/2006
Nice work. Say, perhaps for a plot twist, you could say that Michelle's not really dead, that they got her papers mixed up with somebody else.
Kal0-and-Summer chapter 1 . 2/12/2006
Summer: LOL your friend (some girl) is either some random person or you in disguise it doesnt matter but they come and insult me and I start cracking up It was funny! quote- *cough bitch cough* if it wasnt you, you have to go and read what they wrote! they totally stuck up for you! I have people like that. Im sorry If I was kinda harsh before I should have just ignored you but I was having a bad day. I sent out like 10 flames that day so sorry. I usually dont apoligize but I read that and I just suddenly felt like saying sorry. I actually happened to read this story and this is pretty good. keep it up Ill just try to avoid your shadouge stories.

Im going to go apoligize to eastercat to I was kinda mean cuz I dont support TikalKnuckles stuff. Turns out she was actually going to make it a KNuxouge anyway. I changed my screename so ya... it was xxpeanutbutterjellytimexx so you probably dont remember me.

Kal0: I didnt get to say anyting in this review.

Summer: Shut up! As I was saying Sorry for what I said before Friends?

Kal0: I doubt shell wanna be friends.

Summer : SHut up you!*strangles Kal0*

Kal0: It takes more than that to kill Kal0 the fox!

Summer: Now that thats done I shall finish. I am still a knuxouge supporter but I love shadow too.

Kal0: Sampson!

Summer: Who is Sampson ?

Kal0: Monkey poo!

Summer: Sure thing... Anyway So can we drop our dis agreements and be friends?

Kal0: ME 2!

Love

Summer

Kal0: AND Kal0 dun duh duh duh

Summer: ya
W1nters chapter 1 . 2/12/2006
Awesome story! But its sad that Charmy's sister dies...
Rock Raider chapter 1 . 2/12/2006
Wonder how long it'll be before suicide's commited by Charmy?