Reviews for Little Moments in Time
Simetra Kain chapter 1 . 7/8/2006
Aww...Beautiful couple! X3
Mere Anarchy chapter 1 . 7/1/2006
Cute! Perfect for Valentine's Day. Keep writing!
Girl of 1000 Loves chapter 1 . 6/17/2006
I usually don't like Valentine's Day fics because they always end up being cheesy. And you're's was anything but. I absolutely loved it. And it's true men are dense. Thinks of guys at school. And maybe it's better they stay that way.
MoonstrucK 123 chapter 1 . 5/26/2006
so cute i loved it! all ur one shots are adorable:)
Inuyashafaves chapter 1 . 5/22/2006
aw, you should continue it, make it a chap, story. You did a good job on it, congrats!
Jamie15 chapter 1 . 5/16/2006
Hi, I just have to say that this One-Shot was definitely one of the best I've ever read.

You've certainly got a way with words and I think it's amazing how you put emotions into words. You made me feel all warm and bubbly inside!

And to your question (Why is it that guys have this obnoxious power to change a girl's emotions to a certain degree?): Well, I too don't know why that is, but I can certainly relate to similar situation.

I think that in Sakura's case she's been waiting so long for him to love her and so when he finally really showed her his feelings she's just so happy about it, that she forgives him for all these months/years of silent torture. At least I think that it would be like this ...

Anyway I believe that if I were in Sakura's position I would act no different from her.

So I think that guys really do have a lot if power over a girl's emotions even if they don't know about it.

Sorry, if I kind of bored you here it's just that I really love to talk and think about things that I'm interested in!

So, good luck for your IB-exams, I'm positive that you'll manage them!

Bye,

Jamie
viviannnnn chapter 1 . 5/4/2006
That was so amazingly cute.

Beautifully written.
katdemon1895 chapter 1 . 4/10/2006
that was so sweet! i loved it and i hope that you have more like it. as to the guys changing a girl's emotions thing i'm going to say that girls have much more sensitive hormone levels and jsut the slightest thing can cause them to tip out of control. other girls understand and are able to keep the balance around eachother, (or deliberately mess it up when angry) while guys have no clue what's going on and just do their best. again, great story!
Serenity chapter 1 . 4/6/2006
... ... ...

ok...WOW... I... LOVE IT!

Well I love all your storys...I think love is an understatment...Please update Mission on the High Seas soon!

Mucho love to the people yall,

Serenity
psychedelic aya chapter 1 . 3/24/2006
The way you write this ever romantic (but not at the same time-because he is, after all, Sasuke) Sasuke makes me want to gush and squeal and die of fangirl love. XD And your author's notes at the start caught me, btw. XDXDXD Wakekeke.

Anyway, lovely fic. It got me smiling a whole lot. Yay.
lexy499 chapter 1 . 3/11/2006
diz iz so cute! nd guys haf dat power cuz dere so...ugh! idiotic! no offense to my guy frends! but 2 da obnoxious jerks out dere!
stickerfanatic chapter 1 . 3/4/2006
hello,

i really like that little story, i have a friend who would die to read that and have it be true. Well me, i'm not a critiquer, and anyways u'r a much better writer than i, but i do have to say it was really good. Bye!_
Aznkizz chapter 1 . 2/19/2006
i love this fan fic. i simply love it!
Lesley chapter 1 . 2/17/2006
Such A sweet little story!
Zuan chapter 1 . 2/13/2006
Lol. So sweet! I luv the story Mission on the High Seas! Its one of my absolute faves. Anyways, propz!
63 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »