Reviews for Little Moments in Time
ellamr chapter 1 . 2/13/2006
Aw so cute! Funny..it's the first time I see someone make Sasuke have friend and all. Oh sorry for my bad english. You should write more about them!
D.A.K chapter 1 . 2/13/2006
cute!
Sakura-Girl 2005 chapter 1 . 2/12/2006
That was sweet. I hope that you keep writing.
sweetmaiden chapter 1 . 2/12/2006
Aww...sweet Sasuke! Wish he could be like that in the anime. _
sasuke fanatic1 chapter 1 . 2/12/2006
YEA! So well-written and in-character! Great job!

Ja Ne

sasuke fanatic1
SilverKage-chan chapter 1 . 2/12/2006
wow. that was beautiful! -
Vanilla Essence chapter 1 . 2/12/2006
Ah, how cute. Although, Ino was the one to fix up her hair, not Sasuke. -sigh- If only... Well, awesome beside that! To sweet!
Rose Quartz Queen chapter 1 . 2/12/2006
wow. This story was amazing! It was the best Valentine's Day SasuSaku story ever! Also, just to inform you, you have to be logged in to review this story. You'd get so many more review's i believe if you had it not. _ Great story, I hope to read more by you soon!
Sakurachan0342 chapter 1 . 2/12/2006
Hey the story was great and your so right. I'm a girl myself and have this small(Worlds Biggest) crussh on one of my best friends I've known him ever since I was in 1st grade and well everyone says he's got this huge crush on me as well. So this Valentines Day I'm going to see what he says and what he gives me because at the dance we just had a friend of mine tried to get him to dance with me IT ALMOST worked he said maybe next time though But the story so much like what he is like around me but he doesn't really put his head on my shoulder or anything but he is always making me laugh and I love him for that because he always cheers me up when I'm down. Bye. I loved your story. maybe try writing a sequel to it or something it was great.
uselessacct chapter 1 . 2/12/2006
nice fic. it is almost valentines day. the intro is SO true. nice how you started and ended it. i liked the way it was general in the beginning so we could all relate to it better.
Sterling Persuasion chapter 1 . 2/12/2006
aw...it's lemon! *huggles fic*
Me-Sama chapter 1 . 2/12/2006
So cute! Haha... Sasuke and Sakura is one of my fave couples!
XMidnight-WolfX chapter 1 . 2/12/2006
YAY! Sweet! Very cute - I really enjoyed it - Keep up the god work in your writing!
Hanzatsu-Hime chapter 1 . 2/12/2006
I luvd it! It wuz perfect! SaSa4eva! And hope u & Michael r sailin good and happy! _

Keep on ritin! _
DarkSoleil chapter 1 . 2/12/2006
This is so cute! I love it. You did a great job with it.
63 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »