Reviews for A New Dawn
HoofsTails Gal chapter 1 . 2/16/2006
That was fantastic. The two brothers made a wonderful connection through Sam's new gift. Great story and cute ending!

Tah

HoofsTails Gal
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 2/13/2006
Very interesting. Loved it. Catch ya on the flip side.
merryw chapter 1 . 2/13/2006
Well done!
Jayme chapter 1 . 2/13/2006
This is good.
mimifoxlove chapter 1 . 2/12/2006
that was a great story. I can see Dean coaching Sam to use his telekininetic abilties.

mimi
JJ Phoenix chapter 1 . 2/12/2006
Oh I love this. I like that Sam needed time to adjust and he didn't just go all Carrie with his new-found abilities. And the last line was just perfect. :)

JJ
Kaewi chapter 1 . 2/12/2006
Nobody matches you in your perfectly timed one-liners and quick descriptions. Your sense of humour is what makes the stories work so well. Life-threatening paper cuts.. hurt-puppy glory.. awesome! Great story, and a nice compliment to the episode.

Oh, and from "You need to embrace your Freak-hood," to "Okay, Random." are the best lines ever. Seriously.
Windyfontaine chapter 1 . 2/12/2006
Excellent as always. I especially loved this line-"He thought of John Winchester, barking orders as the boys disassembled and reassembled their weapons, gaining speed and efficiency each time, committing the movements to memory." It was the perfect way to have Sam learn how to control his new gift. I felt at the end of "Nightmare" Dean was really freaked and trying not to show it to Sam, and the whole truck stop epiphany was a brilliant way to show Dean getting a handle on the new freakishness to their lives. Thanks for sharing this coda to the episode, and have a wonderful day :)
jessica chapter 1 . 2/12/2006
WOW! I loved it! Wow..Good job!
nomi chapter 1 . 2/12/2006
Very nice! Not many post-nightmare fics out there yet. Very nice. And sweet. However, now I can't get the idea of sam-the-superhero out of my head :) ... EVIL PEN!
Silver Kitten chapter 1 . 2/12/2006
I loved this to no end. It was so hilarious. I wish I could do their brotherly banter as well as you! Fantastic job. You mixed perfect humor with perfect drama to create a perfect story- as usual. This had me giggling and then sighing with watery eyes and then aw-ing over the cuteness of this. Wonderful writing! Keep it up!

~*Silver Kitten*~
Jellicle chapter 1 . 2/12/2006
Doggie doggie!

Cute. And once again they show how they do anything for each other.
Nate and Jake chapter 1 . 2/12/2006
It was a great story. I am so glad there are at least a couple of stories about "Nightmare". You should really write another that doesn't turn out so great. You did a great job.
Phx chapter 1 . 2/12/2006
Oh thank you! Thank you! I was in desperate need of one of your fic's and this fit the bill perfectly! I so love your Dean and Sam and I can so easily visiualize what you write, right down to their expressions and tones of voice!

And I love that while this 'gift' makes Sam stronger, it also makes him more vulnerable, and that Dean recognizes it, realizing his own role has not changed. He had to protect his brother - his own little demon magnet!

Heck, the don't need to go and look for another job - all they need to do is put a glowing sign on the top of Sam's head... and wait!

I loved it!

Excellent! So are you done the next one yet? *grins*
ChaiGrl chapter 1 . 2/12/2006
Very heartwarming. Really captured the essence of brotherhood. What it means to be an older sibling. Keep up the amazing writing!
48 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »