Reviews for Depth
BlackCaleb chapter 12 . 8/29/2008
I love it!
fan4fastln chapter 11 . 1/25/2008
It's nice to read some fastlane fanfic again. It rekindles my old obsession with the show and characters. I hope you will continue - I am enjoying the read.
fan4fastln chapter 7 . 12/1/2007
Ah, so you are back my friend, it has been a long time. I have thought about you from time to time and wondered whatever happened to this fanfic. I have checked in occasionally, but nothing new from any of the Fastlane Fanfic writers. I think I stopped checking a months ago. Now, feeling nostalgic, I check-in and here you are! Sadly, I have no time to read right now, but rest assured I will very soon. It is good to see you back!
Fastlane Fan chapter 6 . 10/21/2007
I know this is probably like a year late but i really like your story, write more it's really good.
simbagirl chapter 6 . 5/21/2006
Write more soon please!
fan4fastln chapter 6 . 5/18/2006
Congratulations graduate! That really was a super Mother's Day Gift. I was wondering what happened to you, it is good to have you back. We need all of our writers back - things have been a little quiet around here! And yep - I still enjoyed your story on rereading it!
ackeberlynn chapter 6 . 5/17/2006
Hey, congrats on graduating college! I'm going to graduate high school in about...2 weeks. What a coincidink! Good luck in your future endeavors!
prplerayne chapter 6 . 5/16/2006
Dude, you're back! Congrats on the degree! I see Charlie cleans up nicely and Van likes it! Brown leather pants...m! Okay, you know that's my weak spot! What a neat chapter! Charlie is appropriately shy and Van is appropriately smitten! And because of his smittenness (yes, I know that's not a real word!)Billie is pissed! She's gonna kill him isn't she? hehe

I can't wait to see what you cook up next!
Nr.Six chapter 5 . 4/5/2006
I don't know if I already said this, but it's such a good idea of you to have Van see 'normal'

how can I put that, that he wouldn't fall for in the

just based on looks.

I hope that I'll learn hehe as you write!You don't

sound like an English teacher hehe!What content did

you have that you couldn't post?You are making me

curious!
Nr.Six chapter 4 . 4/5/2006
O wow...Charlie really sounds as a strong girl.I like Tomboys hehe.

Hehe, funny the part of Van being afraid of Billie
Nr.Six chapter 3 . 4/5/2006
Hi!(it's me Shalimar, I changed my name!)A nice chapter this is!Poor Charlie!That she is so insecure when Van

comes over to her and thinks her friends made him

too...
prplerayne chapter 5 . 3/29/2006
Dude! Awesome update! Man, Charlie has some issues! So does Van. A match made in hell! I love it! Hillary? Wow, that's a blast from the past! I'm surprised Van didn't drop dead when he saw her! hehe

Yes, Billie's been in labor for about 3 weeks now while I worked on finals and my wedding, and moving and my kid and shit.
fan4fastln chapter 5 . 3/29/2006
Well, you already know I love how you involved Hillary because I always felt her and Van would have had something together had the show not ended. Good chapter.
Nr.Six chapter 2 . 3/27/2006
Cool!Oee, I love Billie manipulating Van!

Can't wait if Van is going to win that bet or not!

(something tells me that he will...hehe)
Nr.Six chapter 1 . 3/21/2006
I like this chapter!I really had to laugh when Billie said that 'google'thing!So funny!

And in the beginning when Van told about that awful when a man thinks like that, how hilarious that Billie heard it and reacted at that!

I think you describe everything so WELL!How do you do that?If I read this I tell myself that I still have a lot of practicing to do with my writing.

Also how you described the Candy STore, I always found that hard to describe, but as you say it was a theater I am like; O yes!That's it!