Reviews for Another Stoppable Day
Lon Wolfgood chapter 2 . 9/21/2010
I saw those fanarts. I liked the expression on Deb's face. You captured her personality very well!
Tragic warrior chapter 2 . 2/11/2007
I wonder if Ron's kids have MMP like him or not. Once again, BJ has shown that mischief side that her father and uncles posses as children themselves. It's good to see that despite BJs great intelligence, she is not excellent in all subjects, which means she can make mistakes and learn. Great story. I hope you continue on with the Stoppable story and write more. If you give any of my stories a read review and tell me what you think.
Tragic warrior chapter 1 . 2/11/2007
Great chapter. I must admit; I would be a bit irked if I have a younger sibling surpass me in school as BJ probably will. It's great to know that some of the popular characters got together and had children to continue their legacy. I wonder if there will be any mentions of Bonnie, Tara or any other characters from Kim's past. Ron could have easily been as smart as his daughter BJ at her age if he was encouraged as well as he does with his own daughter, considering the things he has built and done in the series.
melanie g chapter 2 . 11/14/2006
This was a great peek into the lives of the Possible/Stoppables and it would be great if you could continue.
CastaS chapter 2 . 10/25/2006
great story, i enjoyed it much.
Goinghome chapter 2 . 3/23/2006
It took me some time to finally get myself into reading this story, but once I did, it became quite interesting and fun to read. I have to confess the new children names was initially a turnoff for me because I was dreading trying to keep track of who is who and who did what. Thankfully your story didn't turn out that way. As a matter of fact, by the time I was 1/3 down the first chapter, I had no problems keeping the children straight. It's amusing how you're having history repeat itself within the Kim/Ron household. The sibling rivalry is hilarious, but this time in reverse, namely it's two brothers being challenged by their one sister. Deja vu. I can picture Kim in her teenage days doing the same thing trying to find or chasing after her brothers for a trick they pulled on her. Poor updated twin brothers! You have me wondering about that blonde girl BJ is not fond of. Is she the daughter of Bonnie and whoever she married? I have to admit, I love the way you have the children getting along better with each other than how their parents did with each other in the past. You proved a lovely point, children when they're raised in a loving and friendly environment without hate or prejustice, they will see no difference between each other and be great friends. I was a little disappointed you didn't have a bit more on Deborah Lipsky. However, in view of this being a story on Kim/Ron family, I can understand. Hopefully, you may consider this as another idea to do a story on and that would be on the Deborah Lipsky and her life at home with Shego and Drakken. I'll make the assumption(naughty me) both Shego and Drakken have gone legitimate, but have not really changed their behavior ways, namely feisty Shego and timid Drakken. Writing on this disfunctional couple and how they are able to raise a family of fine and intelligent children may be very interesting. Anyhu, great job! One last point, when I think about young BJ, I sort of picture a young short tomboyish blonde like Pim Diffy in "Phil of the Future". Double anyhu, great job once again!
Larie-chan chapter 2 . 3/20/2006
Cool. I've the fanart before and I like what you've done with the characters. Though this Summer chick almost seemes like a Josh Mankey...
dartblade chapter 2 . 2/14/2006
this is a cool story by the way are you going to make more chapters to this?
dartblade chapter 1 . 2/13/2006
this is a really cool story please update and keep up the good work
HeavyMetal84 chapter 2 . 2/13/2006
Great forward to your future KP fics.
spectre666 chapter 1 . 2/12/2006
Another fine concept. I like where you are going. This seems to have been posted without rewrite, however. You have some serious verb and tense agreements. Plus continuity. High scholl at 11 PM? I mean, I know the school days are getting longeer but...?

Anyway, thanks
Ace Ian Combat chapter 2 . 2/12/2006
Zaratan chapter 2 . 2/12/2006
You know, I saw the smuffiness at the end, and just knew mattb had to be hanging around somewhere! He is such a corrupting influence. lol

This is probably one of the few stories involving the eventual kids that I have been enjoying. Most of them seemed far too rushed, but you are handling this one beautifully.

Eagerly awaiting more!
campy chapter 2 . 2/12/2006
Nice finish. Hope you decide to do more. Of course, the Ron/Yori stuff would be welcome too. Go wherever your muse leads you.
campy chapter 1 . 2/12/2006
Me like. I don't usually read second-generation things like this, but based on your TUY series I'm sure you'll make it worth my while.